" Thank you guys. You are the best. Love you both" he said kissing our cheeks. What the hell?

" Ewww, Darun idiot leave us" we shouted.

" No I'll not. You made me happy so I have to give you some rewards" he said again kissing our other cheeks.

" Ahhh leave us you idiot" Varun shouted this time.

" No No I won't" he said hugging us tightly. Varun and I shared a eye contact and started to tickle him.

" Aahhh Arj... Arju.. Arjun.. Leave.... Leave me... Var... Varun... Pl... Please" he shuttered while laughing.

" No No we won't" we said his own words.

" Aa.. Ahhh... Please... I'm... Your... Best... Best friend" he said while laughing.

We stopped looking at the tears in his eyes. We looked at each other and burst out laughing again. This is our life. We can't see each other upset.

I want them to be happy and they want me to happy. This is we.

" Okok now my stomach is aching. Stop" Varun said.

" Ok bro. Let's go. I want vennila ice-cream" he said dragging us.

" You said you don't want ice cream?" asked Varun raising his eyebrows.

" That's 5 minutes before. Now I want ice cream come on" he said.

" I'm sorry Darun" said Shreya coming there suddenly.

" No. Why are saying sorry? It's not a problem. After all we are just classmates" he said. I know he was angry buy hey we can't force someone right. She looked upset.

" Leave that Darun. We can't force her to sing when she doesn't want" said Varun.

" I'm sorry Darun. I'm really. I can sing but I have stage fear" she said looking down.

" So?" he asked.

" Darunnn" I warned him.

" I'm not forcing her to sing Arjun" he said sternly.

" So I don't want to take risk" she said.

" Then ok no prlm. You can go" he said.

" So you forgave me?" she asked hopefully.

" Why should I forgive you Shreya? When I'm no one to you" he said and went from there angrily.

" Please Darun. Talk to me normally" she said. He didn't wait went from there. He was very angry. I sighed.

Shreya is looking like she will cry anytime.

" Shreya" Varun called her. She looked at him with her sad eyes.

" Don't worry. He'll come around. Now he is just upset and angry and he will talk to you when he is fine" he said.

" But..."

" No Shreya don't take his words to your heart. He'll be alright tomorrow" I said. She nodded meekly.

" Ok. Now go. We'll see you tomorrow" Varun said.

" Ok" she said.

" Wait. Where is Keerthi?" I asked realizing she came here alone.

" She went to her home" she said.

" Oh then how will you go now?" I asked.

" Huh? I always go alone only" she said.

" Really? We thought you were going with Keerthi daily" Varun said.

" No. Not at all" she said.

" How will you go?" I asked.

" By walking" she said shrugging her shoulder.

" by walking?" Varu asked.

" Yes. Ok I'm getting late. Bye" she said.

" Hey but...."

" No. I'll be fine. I'm used to these things. Bye" she said and went from there.

Varun and I looked at each other and sighed. We never went anywhere by walking that too alone. How much we are different from her?? How much our life is different from hers??

               ********************

Hello Guys!!

How was the chapter? I hope you all like this chapter!!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me!!

What is your mother tongue?? 😉Comment!!

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!

                                                     - Miya😘