Chapter - 19

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Shreya's POV :

When I came to school I bumped into Sara. She was very furious even ready to kill me, but Keerthi saved me.

" Shreya you wrist is bleeding" I heard a voice and it's belongs to Arjun. God, how did he saw that?

Keerthi gasped and started to drag me towards medical room.

" Please Keerthi leave me" I whined. Did she forgot?

" No, I can't. Come on Shreya, we need to treat your wound" she said sternly.

" No Keerthi" I said firmly.

" But why? It is necessary to treat your wound or else you will get infection" Arjun said with concern.

" It's ok. I'll be alright" I said meekly looking at him.

" What is your problem Shreya?" Keerthi asked scolding me.

" You know my problem Keerthi" I said with tears in my eyes.

She knitted her eyebrows in confusion. Then her eyes widened, I think it strike her now.

" Oh Cutie. I'm sorry baby" she said and a sob escaped from my mouth.

" What happened?" Arjun asked in shock seeing my tears. I looked down embarrassed to cry in front of him.

" Shreya, don't cry" Keerthi said hugging me.

Keerthi's POV:

Oh God! What have I done? I totally forgot about her problem.

" Please, don't cry Cutie" I said caressing her back in a soothing manner.

I broke the hug and wiped her tears.

" I'm sorry" I said and she shook her head.

" Cutie listen to me carefully, ok?" I said and she nodded. She is my baby.

" This is small cut, so they will not give you injection" I said, she shook her head. Arjun looked confuse having no idea of what is happening here.

" Don't panic listen to me, please" I said immediately when I saw her started to sweating.

" They will just treat your injury, they won't give you injection baby" I said cupping her cheeks. But it seems she didn't trust me. In this case she will get panic attack soon. What to do now? My eyes lay on Arjun.

" Arjun you tell her, they won't give her injection right?" I asked him indirectly to help me.

" No, it's just a small cut. So injection is not necessary" he said assuring.

" You heard him right. Now come don't be stubborn" I said holding her hand. Her hand was ice cold,just one step away from panic attack.

We took her inside, her hand started to shiver badly. I rubbed her hands with mine inorder to gave some heat and blinked my eyes to assure her.

I made her sit on the chair.

" Why are you here?" staff in the medical room asked.

" Mam she had a small cut on her wrist as she fell down and it's bleeding now" said Arjun.

" Oh Arjun. Are they new to this school" she asked him.

" Yes mam" he said.

" Show me your hand dear" she asked. I showed Shreya's bleeding wrist to her.

She examined her hand before started to clean her wrist.

Shreya hogged me tightly burying her face on my stomach. I rubbed her back in a soothing manner.

Her whole body is trembling because of fear.

" Nothing will happen baby" I said still rubbing her back to support her.

That nurse saw her trembling and raised her eyebrows looking at me. I asked to do fast with my eyes.

Arjun's situation was worst. He was floating in the river of confusion.

" It's done" nurse said after completing her work. I sighed in relief.

Shreya slowly raised her head from my stomach and looked at her now treated wrist. I smiled at her.

" I told you right?" I said looking at her. She sighed. I wiped her face which is full of sweat. She looked normal now.

" Shall we go out?" I asked her.

" Please" she said meekly.

We went outside. Arjun followed us like a lost puppy.

" Are you okay now?" he asked her with concern filled eyes.

" Yes, thank you" she said with a small  tired smile. What a miracle?

" Okay. Keerthi take her to our class and come, I wanna talk to you" he said. I know what he wants to talk. I sighed and nodded my head.

Arjun's POV :

What just happened here? She was shivering like hell. She was sweating very bad hearing the word medical room. Why?

" Arjun" Keerthi called me tapping my shoulder.

" What happened just now?" I asked immediately without wasting time.

" She was about to have panic attack" she said. My eyes widen in shock. I have read about panic attack in internet. That's hilarious.

" What?" I asked not believing what I heard just now.

" Yes, she has a fear of injection, Trypanophobia. Whenever she have injection for sick, she will get panic attack" she said.

" But why?" I asked her. For God's sake she is just 16.

" It's because of her childhood trauma" she said. I was about ask more, she stopped me saying,

" I can only say this Arjun. Don't ask anything more" she said. I sighed. I can understand she didn't want to say her best friend's person issues to anyone. Moreover they know me for only one week.

" It's ok" I said understanding her point.

" Thank you for understanding" she said smiling.

" Come let's go to our class" she nodded.

We reached our classroom,my eyes automatically went to Shreya.

She looks fine now. I released a sigh of relief.

She looked at me with some emotion in her eyes more like fear. I just smiled at her.

Her eyes softened seeing my smile and she smiled back. Wow! This is the first time she smiled at me. She looks beautiful when she smile.

Beautiful smile like my mom.

                     ***************

Hello Guys!!

How was the chapter? I hope you all like this chapter!!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

Guys, do you have any fear like Shreya?? 😉 Comment!!!!

If you like this chapter, then VOTE!!

                                                    - Miya 😘