"You two could stay here. This is my personal villa and dont be shy, Iha, okay?" Carmella nodded, then Tito looked at me. "Our restaurant is just near the corner. And you already know where the flower farm is. Explore as much as you can and enjoy, okay?"

"Salamat po." Carmella bowed a little bit.

"Okay at kung kailangan nyo ako. Nandon lang ako sa main office. Just call me, Gaston."

"Sige po." We bid our goodbyes hanggang sa umalis na si Tito.

I've got the keys to the villa and the jeep wrangler of Tito. We should be good.

"Do you want to rest or do you want to go directly to the flower farm?"

"The flower farm. I am not tired." She quickly responded. Her voice sounds so excited, hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti. "Okay...but we need to get my orders first."

I have ordered a picnic set for us. We just need to get it in the nearby resto that is owned by Tito too. Kaagad kaming sumakay ng jeep na nakaparada lang din sa tapat ng villa.

We got in and I quickly manoeuvred the jeep. Just a few more blocks and we stop right in front of the restaurant.

"Stay here. Saglit lang ako." She nodded and I quickly got out.

Dali-dali akong pumasok ng resto at kaagad ring may lumapit sa akin.

"Good morning, Sir Gaston. Kukunin niyo na po ba orders niyo?"

Kaagad akong tumango. "Yes, please."

They are very much familiar with me because aside from being a VIP member here, we spend most of our time here if we ever have a vacation. My Mom loves it here more than travelling outside the country.

"You can sit there for a moment, Sir at kukunin ko lang po ang sa inyo."

I sat on the waiting area for a while hanggang sa may lumapit ulit sa aking waiter. He is holding our huge picnic basket.

"Thank you." I smiled and quickly got out of the resto.

I was nervous as hell as I saw her patiently waiting for me. Our eyes met and I almost lost in my own thoughts. I hope she'll like it. Inayos ko muna ang picnic basket namin sa likod bago ako pumunta sa drivers seat.

"Are you ready?" I asked her as I fixed my seatbelt.

She nodded and I just could feel how excited she was.

"And let's go!" The farm is probably five to seven minutes drive from here.

Wala ng mga bahay doon at malawak na lamang na mga taniman ng bulaklak. Tito has a small house in there made of pure wood and a huge narra tree just beside it.

The road wasn't cemented but it is wide and just enough for huge trucks during harvest season. Lumiko na kami at puro kakahuyan na lang ang makikita sa gilid. I looked at her 'cause she might get scared but she looked fine.

Just a few more minutes and we were able to see the house instead of tall trees. We were surrounded by fields of flowers. From roses to rare orchids. I looked at her expression as she looked at all the flowers in the field.

We are lucky that we get to see them before they get harvested. I stopped right in front of the house that was surrounded by bermuda grass and just the huge narra tree. The small house is almost in the middle of these fields of flowers and it's just  a breathtaking view.

She didn't wait for me and she went out on her own. I went out smiling as she instantly went to the field of roses. Kinuha ko naman ang basket namin sa likod at nilagay sa may wooden bench sa harap lang din ng bahay.