And talking about Haana's mom, she was happier than ever, having her daughter's friend home, the same daughter, who have always had enemies, let alone a friend.

"Haana he said he's fine with coming in, let go the poor boy." She scolded her stubborn girl, and Haana did let go off him after closing the door, as soon as she ran in near the fireplace, yoongi let out a sigh of relief.

"So, she can be hard to handle sometimes right?" Her dad asked him and he simply shrugged in reply, but smile crept up on his face anyhow.

"What's for the dinner?" Haana cooed asking her parents, while catching the thrown blanket by her dad.

"Isn't it midnight?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah but that won't mean that she and you guys are going to sleep empty stomach." Mrs choi replied before Haana could, a warm smile hanging on her face, making her cheeks up and her eyes almost closed.

...

Yoongi was comfortably folded into soft sheets, sleeping down on the mattress, after the long day, with Jimin beside him, who was starring blankly at the ceiling.

Haana was on the bed, reading her novel in the dim lamp light.

He shifted another direction the third time, and this time, his elbow hit the edge of the bed, making a 'thud' sound,a hiss came out of his mouth as his sat up.

"Not sleepy?" Haana asked him, not looking away from her last page of the small but fat novel, that said, 'ikigai' a Japanese novel written in English.

"You know English?" He asked hushly, not wanting the elder to wake up, getting silently up and sitting next to her in a distance, peeking the texts printed on the pages of the book.

"I read English so that I'll get a practice, reading syllabus is boring." She replied, closing the book and placing it next to her bed; on the bed side table.

Jimin hummed while she got up and he watch her go near the window and sit hanging her legs down out the window swiftly.

"You may fall girl." He chuckled when he neared her and saw nothing but grass of the house garder out.

"Nah. I do it almost daily." She shrugged.

"So you too don't sleep?" He asked her softly, before taking a seat next to her, looking out at the stars twinkling in the dark night and the still yellow moon.

The breeze moved his strands of his blonde hair and Haana noticed his small smile feeling the cold air.

"Too?" She asked.

"Yeh, i also, 'usually' stay up in my balcony at night or it's my night shift." He told her, holding his dark blue comforter close to him.

Haana sighed and looked at the moon too.

"I get visions of, I don't know what exactly they are, and like, why, I just don't want all of those, t-those are really creepy." He hushed, gloominess emerging inside if his chest just by recalling all of those haunted visions he never forgets.

"I- I just don't forget them like any other dreams after waking up. They haunt me so much that, that now I don't want to sleep at all." He told her and she listened him carefully, also noticing the dark under his eyes because of the less sleep.

"Visions?Like what?" She breathed.

"Uh- A girl, getting, uh-" he stuttered and closed his eyes remembering everything once again.

"A girl getting raped by several men" he let it out and immediately felt nauseous.

Haana's breathe hicked, she saw him struggling, almost having the panic attack she used to have some nights.