Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists

Start from the beginning

"Then what's that thing you do with your lips to her? Is that a different type of hugging? Also whats a mom?" Said Eri trying to absorb as much information as possible to make her guardian proud of her.

"It's called a kiss" said Mei "it's what me and Izuku do to show love towards each other and a mom Is someone who loves and cares for their child. Her and the dad both love and take care of the kid or kids and raise them till they are old enough to be on their own. The dad is basically the same thing as a mom but 90% of the time he goes and makes money to take care of the family".

Eri nodded her head and tried to make sense of everything she just heard, it kinda hurt her brain but she pushed through and looked at Izuku. "So does that mean I love Izuku and have to kiss him?".

In the background Shinso was dying from trying to hold in his laughter, this is to funny.

"Well... you can love me, but if it comes to kisses you should only do it on the cheek since I'm your Guardian" said Izuku "what you'd feel is a familiar love to me".

Eri nodded her head, she believes she finally understood it "Ok I think I get it" she then walked up to him and kissed his cheek "I love you dad".

A loud thud was heard and everyone saw Izuku laying on the ground unconscious and with a smile on his face.

"Dad... she called me dad... and it made me so happy to hear for some reason" he thought before he drifted to complete darkness.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later in the day Izuku found himself sitting on the couch while working on his gauntlet and watching TV.

Next to him was Eri who was sleeping and making very tiny snores as she had her head in his lap.

After that whole calling her dad thing was over and he woke, he talked to her and she told him that she wanted him to be her father since he's always nice to her. They talked for a while and Eri didn't budge once, she wanted him to adopt her.

Relenting he agreed to be her father much to her happiness since she hugged him as tightly as her little arms could let her and she kissed his cheek to show how appreciative she was.

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the TV say something that caught his attention.

"-obal news the terrorist organization known as the quirk supremacist movement who has slaughtered entire villages in China, India, Russia, Mongolia, Brazil, Venezuela Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Iraq, France, Mexico and now they are currently in Afghanistan. They have taken entire towns and cities hostage and killed any who have weak or worthless quirks or the Quirkless.

They are are going around in Afghanistan and killing all those people along with the help of heroes who agree with their goals" said the News lady showing all the censored carnage.

Izuku was watching this and anger was building up in him, especially when he saw that the weapons they were using were from Obidiah Industries.

"With no political will or international pressure this terrorist organization has continued to cause harm across the globe giving the rise in quirkism and people not seeing those with quirk or weak quirks as human.

The new organization known as SHIELD which was created by the union of multiple countries to stop threats like this is working to try and stop these terrorists. But a good number of countries who openly support the terrorists, are using political pressure to prevent them".

Izuku's eyes darkened more and he gently lifted Eri's head off his lap before putting a pillow down for her and draping a blanket over her. He then walked off to the platform to put on his suit.