Chapter Three: Anger ( edited )

Start from the beginning

Throughout the entire thing Dash watched as Danny would randomly take deep breaths, wipe his hands on his pants, clench and unclench his fist. His legs shook profusely and Dash wanted to calm him down but he didn't know how. " Hi folks some of you may not know me but I wanted to give a few words, now as you may know Amity park is weird, and amongst the weirdness were people too, and well we didn't accept them we do acknowledge the uniqueness they brought too the community, The Fenton family. It sad to see them past but we will forever see the Fenton's as the crazy ghost family that brought joy too our community May the entire family rest in peace. "

Danny's eyes widen with shock, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, did people actually think he is dead, I mean partially but not too their knowledge. He looked over at dash too see if he had heard that as well. Dash eyebrows were knitted together, his mouth hung open but not a single sound was uttered. " Y-you heard that too right?" Danny breathed out. Dash shook his head.

" They think you're dead, I mean are you." Dash asked stupidly, poking at the boy.

Danny deadpanned at the boy, " Yes I'm still here you n-nitwit." He responded back hitting dash in the shoulder's.

Dash put his hands up in surrender " I kid, I kid ." Dash said with a chuckle, rubbing at the spot Danny abused. " you alright though, pipsqueak, " Dash asked seriously.

Danny shook his head " Good -good all good." Danny stuttered, this was not very convincing but dash shrugged it off. He knew if Danny wasn't good the boy would tell him so.

Or would he?

They weren't exactly the best of friends. Don't get dash wrong, they spent every day and hour together after they made up and Dash hoped they grew closer. But that didn't mean he was considered best friends with the boy. That spot is already filled, if anything Dash was sort of like the caregiver.
" You sure?"

Danny huffed in annoyance " I'm fine ok, just leave it." He snapped, and Dash swore his eyes flashed green for a second. " I'm going to the bathroom for a moment." Danny announced excusing himself before rushing off too the bathroom.

Danny rushed into the bathroom, clutching his chest tightly as tears started to well up. This was too much for him, he couldn't do this. " ok, ok just breathe, I'm ok I'm fine I'm safe." He inhaled deeply as his hand pushed against his chest. " Just breathe." He reminded, waiting for a couple of minutes Danny started to feel like himself again. Although his shaky hands didn't die down everything else seemed to be at peace, his chest still aches but it felt dull.

Wiping away his tears he took one last deep breath, he made his way towards the sink cupping some water and splashing it into his face " Stupid panic attack." He cursed, he hated them, it was such an inconvenience.

Well Danny was in the bathroom, Dash patiently waited for Danny to return, he had hoped Danny is alright. He had been in the bathroom for quite some time and Dash was starting to grow worry. Dash thought he would go check up on him. Standing up he retreated back too his seat, Dash shook his head, ' no you're just gonna push him away, he's fine, Fenton is fine. ' Dash tried to convince himself. Dash couldn't believe this, he's been so captivated by the boy he had almost forgotten the years of torment he put the boy through. Yet dash felt as if they had always been friends. Dash chuckled to himself at the insanity he was causing himself. He gained a few off looks.

Danny exited the bathroom feeling a tab but better, he felt calm. He thanked Jazz, wherever she was , for always reminding him to stay calm and remember all the techniques when it came to panic attacks even anxiety attacks. Danny shook his head at the thought, Jazz wouldn't want him to be sad, nor would his friends. They would want him to see the bright side of things. Danny looked up seeing Dash. Danny felt himself smile, that was right, he was still living in Amity , he still had the house the ghost zone even a friend. He had lost everything he cared for but that didn't stop him from seeing what he gained. " As long as I have those things I'm good." He reassured.

He felt a tap on his shoulder " Daniel Fenton." A voice called. Danny whirled around, meeting eyes with a blonde lady, he knitted his eyebrows together. " My name is Elizabeth, I'm your caseworker, " Elizabeth introduced, outstretching her hand. Danny looked down at her outstretched hand warily, hesitantly he shook her hand. " I wanted to say I apologize for not coming soon, but as you know you're still under the age of 18 and to our knowledge Vlad Masters has terminated his rights as your appointed guardian meaning you belong to the states and therefore under CPS care. We wanted to inform you that you have 48 hours to pack your belongings as you will be placed in foster care..." The lady kept rambling on but Danny blocked everything out. He didn't know how to feel, Vlad per his request was staying away from him, but that meant he had to go into foster care.

" Our condolences." She finally finished, walking off as if she didn't just drop a huge bomb onto Danny's life.

Danny stared at the spot the lady had previously occupied, his mouth was gaped open like a fish under water, how was it possible that these people can just show up at a funeral nonetheless spew bullshit and tell him he's being taken into foster care. Ripping him away from everything hes known, he just couldn't catch a break.

Why just why, what did he do wrong

For God sakes he was a fucking hero

'Hero' he recalled

' I'm a hero, yet why am I standing here at a funeral too people I couldn't save.' He asked himself.

' if anything I'm a lousy hero, I don't deserve to be called a hero.' He thought.

His chest ached

His breathing started to become uneven again

His eyes flashed green

And just like that he stormed out leaving Dash all alone.

End chapter.......

I'm so sorry I took such a long time but here is part one part two will be up soon however that one might be a bit short. Anyways I hope you enjoy.