Chapter Four : Bargaining

* There won't be a part two for Anger it's just gonna go into this chapter also trigger warning, read everything with caution.*

   The feeling had become unbearable, he  clawed at his throat, choking on air, Which Danny found  quite humorous considering he is dead, and didn't need to breath. Danny  busted through the door of the fentons house hold, throwing the door off its hinges, engulfing his body into darkness. He  frantically tried to take shelter from reality. The world was screaming at him,  His mind was shouting, it was too loud, he couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't take it, he needed everything to just shut up, he needed jazz. He needed her to help stop this God awful feeling. " JAZZ, JAZZ." He cried out for her.

  He had hoped that she would come running down to his side,  shushing him as she was running her hand  through his hair to soothe him. He was met with darkness. He wanted his family back, he would do anything he just needed them. " PLEASE...please I'll do anything please just give them back. " He pleaded heaving.
" I'll be good, I'll be better, I'll be a better son, a better brother...f-friend, please I'll do any-anything, clockwork please. I'll - I'll stop being phantom." His body shook and the sobs didn't stop, by now his breathing  was becoming more and more labored , and his body was tense and couldn't stop shaking. Why couldn't he stop shaking. He just wanted everything to stop, he wanted his old life back, the one where dash bullied him for being a loser. The one where he wasn't the ghost king.

   The one where his family and friends were alive.

   Everything, everything he touched always turned too ashes, literally and figuratively. If  only he could trade places with them, who needs phantom anyways, he's a waste of space, that is a sorry excuse for a hero.

   If only he was fast enough, a better hero. If only he didn't corrupt everything he touched, maybe, MAYBE things would have turned out differently.

    Danny wailed loudly at the thought, if he wasn't phantom none of this would have happened.

    If only he hadn't become  phantom !

   His body froze, the hysterical shaking had halted and  the muddled thoughts dispersed, the single thought on his mind was that he no longer wanted to be phantom.

   He no longer wanted to be here. 

   As the waves of grief and rage crashed over him, his mind became a muddled storm of emotions, completely engulfed in fury and sorrow his body had made a mind of it own, with every step came a ominous cloud of emotion hanging over his head. Not a single thought occupied his mind.

   The place had felt foreign to him, the silence was screaming at him, the house was no longer loud and boisterous with jokes , no longer filled with cheesy dad jokes or facts about ghosts, just eerie silence. Danny halted in front of the lab door, the one where he was never allowed. The one that had  changed him, emotionally and physically. His fist balled up and with a weak attempt he slammed it against the door, unlike his ghostly wail  a scream tore from his throat, his body convulsed with an uncontrollable energy, every muscle tensed and trembed with raw power.

   His eyes, once filled with pain and sorrow, now burned with  a fiery inferno of anger and despair. As if possessed by some vengeful spirit, his limbs moved with a frenzied purpose, striking out with a force that shattered glass and metal alike. This time he knocked the metal door from it mounted hinges.

   The lab around him trembled and groaned, the air smelt of chemicals and cleaning supplies with a hint of ectoplasma, Danny's eyes flashed a dangerous dark green, as equipment and machinery crumpled and splintered under the onslaught of his wrath. Sparks flew, wires snapped, and vials shattered, their contents spilling like tears on the cold, hard floor.