Chapter Three: Anger ( edited )

Dash stood in the doorway watching as Danny struggled to put on a tie, his mouth quirked up into a small smile upon seeing Danny's faces scrunch up in frustration. " All you have to do is ask." Dash teased. Danny rolled his eyes, flipping Dash off in the process.

" I am very capable of doing it myself, and why are you here shouldn't you be going with your parents. " Danny had snapped trying to get under Dash skin.

Succeeding, Dash face had turned sour at the mention of his parents. Growling Dash snatched the tie away from Danny and correctly tied it around his neck, in the process choking him a bit. " There you go " he said patting at the black sleek suit Dash loaned him. Although Dash was a lot bigger than Danny he had found a nice black suit in his closet from 8th grade, surprisingly it actually managed to fit the boy. " Now all you gotta do is tame that wild beast." Dash said referring too Danny's messy hair, Dash playfully ruffled his hair teasingly as he let out a wholeheartedly laugh in the process. Finding it amusing seeing Danny face turn red like a tomato.

Danny smacked his hand away rolling his eyes, something he been doing a lot around dash lately, as he attempted to fix the damage Dash caused. " My 'wild beast ' is tamed, anyways... We should get on our way, I wanna leave as soon as possible." Danny said as he took one last glance in the mirror. Looking at the tie he frowned, remembering how Sam would always help Tucker and him tie them as they always managed to get the best of the two. Than Sam would scold them for not knowing how and knock them upside their head and the three would burst into a fit of laughter. Danny would give anything to go back and experience that again.

" Yeah your right we should get our move on." Dash said dragging Danny out the room. The two boys made their way to amity hall, where Vlad Masters had arranged a funeral for all the victims taken by the explosion. As much as Danny hated Vlad with all his heart he couldn't help but be appreciative at the gesture. He had only hope no ghost would appear, Danny phantom hadn't been exactly active since the accident.

- Time skip -

The two appeared in front of a large hall, in front read " TO THE FAMILYS OF THE DECEASED." Danny thought how little effort they put into that sign. Glancing around he noticed almost all of Amity park showed up, which meant there was gonna be a crowd of people. Danny's stomach churned at the thought.

Dash nudged Danny in the shoulders catching the other boys attention " You ok down there pipsqueak." Dash asked his voice laced with concern. Danny looked up at the jock and gave him a reassuring smile. Swinging his arm around the boys shoulder dash guided Danny inside.

The place was absolutely depressing, everything was black and grey, the music was slow and a bit ominous and you could hear sobbing and crying from some folks. Sam would have loved this but Danny, Danny stomach turned even more and he dreaded the evening. However he was doing this for his family and friends, he was here for them. Taking a shaky breath he followed Dash as the jock led them to two empty chairs in the back row.

Around the room there were a plathora of photos put up, of his family and friends and his teacher and of the other victims. Their smiles were obnoxious and it felt like Danny was drowning in guilt. ' if only I wasn't a lousy hero.' He thought to himself. His chest started to ache.

Sitting through the entire ceremony was painful for Danny, to hear Sam's family talk about their daughter so proudly as if they knew her, it had stirred something in Danny , he wanted to scream at them and call their bullshit but he refrained from doing so knowing they they were hurting as well and it would only make things worse. So instead Danny bit his tongue and listened to each person spew bullshit that they were in a better place. He cleanched his fist tightly trying his best to calm his bubbling anger. Yet it seemed it was getting the best of him.

The Ghost Of Parisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें