"Do I really bring the mood down?" I turned my head from left to right. A sudden overwhelm of disdain and disappointment filling me.

"It's not true..is it?" the worlds I let out were nothing but words of affirmation in an attempt to comfort myself. Yet it was to no luck, as my feelings quickly turned into hatred and annoyance.

I tried my best to brush off the feelings, and went to find the boys.

When I went to turn around the corner, the boys weren't there anymore, except for Ni-ki. I was going to run up to him, but I quickly stopped when I noticed he wasn't alone.

The female next to him, was no other than Mimi. If I thought I could escape her for at least one day, then I was deeply mistaken. 

She seemed to make eye contact with me, and then immediately proceeded to lean closer to Ni-ki. The sudden feelings of annoyance and hatred overfilled me again. Mimi seemed to have stood up on her tip toes, and from what I could see from there, their lips were perfectly aligned at the same level.

I couldn't bare to watch, and I ran away. I ran as fast as my legs could bare, trying my best to not let myself break down before I left the school campus. 

Dashing through the school doors, I was nearly out of the gate.

"Moonri!" 

To what I saw, it was Sunoo. He was stood outside the gate with Jungwon, probably waiting for us. I sprinted past them, not even making eye contact or giving them a reason for me wildly running away, alone.

Once I was far enough, I let my tears erupt. Tired and fatigued from running so fast, I collapsed with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

"What did I just see.." my eyes shook nervously, almost trying to find an answer through the numerous thoughts that were kept captive in my head.

Weren't we already a couple? Did us sharing childhood stories and kisses mean nothing to him? And also Mimi, he knew how much scarring she has done to me, and I was almost sure he disliked her too. So why? Why did I see a scene that made them look like almost kissing, if not for real?

I wanted for it to just be a misunderstanding, a simple incident I saw and mistook it for what it wasn't. I wanted to, I wanted to so bad. But my thoughts were already ruined by the encounter I had with Kira. 

First day down the drain, I thought to myself.

  ╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜〵
じしˍ,)ノ

I spent a good few hours alone in a park, on a bench, sulking and crying. Ignoring every missed call I'd get from the boys trying to reach me, I was now on my way back to the castle.

Arriving at the castle, I opened the front doors. I didn't want to meet eyes with anyone tonight, especially him. 

Silently, I walked up to my room. Approaching the door, I saw Sunoo get out of his own room.

"Oh! Moonri! Where were you?" Sunoo noticed my presence, so he diligently approached me.

I tried to hide my swollen and puffy eyes from him, but it was to not vain, as Sunoo had already noticed them.

"What's wrong with your face? Are you okay?" a sense of worry was clear to have formed on his face, and he brought his head closer to mine to take a better look at my redish eyes.

I was tired, and fed up. I just wanted to go into my room, as I felt I might snap every second and take it out on Sunoo instead.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Ni-ki walking up. There were no thoughts left in my head except for anger and disappointment towards what I saw today. To say I had any last drop of conscience left me, I'd be lying, as it clearly explained my next actions.