여섯

୨⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ;; " 西村 力 " ;; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯୧

୨────── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ──────୧

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

"ᔕO cold..." I murmured to myself in sight. My actions led me to exit the castle with no notice, allowing my legs to cluelessly wonder through the forest.

No matter how scared I was about all the bad possibilities that could happen to me right now, it was all topped by my disappointment. Disappointed in myself.

I blamed only me and I for being such a scaredy-cat and allow myself to live with 7 unknown strangers in a castle. What do they think of me every morning when they see me walk out of my room? Aren't they tired? Aren't they just waiting for the day when I finally say "I think I'll finally go home and not disturb you anymore"

What if Jay's words were true?

Ugh whatever I don't care anymore. The reason why I came outside was to overcome my problems and recreate my mind.

It was at that moment when I heard a ferocious howl.

"No living hell. Was that a wolf?" i accidentally stepped on a branch, its sound led me to jump up out of fear.

"Am I tripping?"

A white wolf made its way through the woods. It appeared as it was making his way towards..me?

Its long-lasting snowy fur dangled around its body with every step.

"Why's it coming my way? Go away I'm sad!"

I sat down leaning on a tree, regardless of the wolf that could possibly endanger my life right now, I ceased to get up or run. Being too preoccupied with my thoughts, I believed it was not necessary.

The wolf made its stop a few centre-meters away from me.

"What? Are you here to listen to my problems because you know no one else would?"

The wolf said no more and just growled at me.

"Thanks for coming to my ted talk ig"

; ᗰᗴᗩᑎᗯᕼIᒪᗴ T Tᕼᗴ ᑕᗩᔕTᒪᗴ...

"ᑌᘜᕼ Moonri where are you..." sighted Ni-ki. The boys were in a state of chaos as no one could seem to know where Moonri was.