서른

୨⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ;; " 西村 力 " ;; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯୧

chapter 30 guys omg୨────── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ──────୧

chapter 30 guys omg
୨────── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ──────୧

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

All night long, all day long, Ni-ki seemed to have captured my brain thoughts, as it seems, I was unable to shake off the thought of him. I'd wiggle and shuffle in my bed sheets, screeching into my pillow as I fangirled over him all night. 

However, today's morning thoughts seemed to have been different. When I had a flashback of the night on the ferry wheel when I bit Ni-ki, it made me realise something. Blood. Come to think of blood, my womanly natural occurrences have ceased to visit me for the past few months.

Was I pregnant? There was no way. I was merely a virgin walking this earth. Was I malnourished hence why it stopped? No way. Well, possible way. But Jay's food has been to good for me to starve myself. Was I undergoing a lot of stress? Partially, yes. Who know.

Fretted by the peculiar thought, I quickened my pace down to the living room. I met Ni-ki once I got down, and we both entered the living room at the same time.

"Guys-"

"Morning, love birds" Sunghoon snickered.

"Huh?"

"We saw you two last night at the entrance" Jungwon answered, flipping a page of his newspaper he'd read daily.

"Oh-" both me and Ni-ki mouthed, a tint of blush appearing on both of our faces.

"What's up anyways? We seemed to interrupt you, Moonri." Heeseung retorted, taking a sip of his morning, absolutely bitter coffee. I have no idea how he's able to drink such a dreadful thing. 

"Am I pregnant?" I idiotically blunted out, to which in return, I got a lot of mixed responses.

First off all, Heeseung almost immediately spat out his coffee, wiping his shirt of the stained droplets of coffee the drink left behind. The others just turned their heads at me, looking like they've seen a ghost. Ni-ki's eyes had to double check his surroundings, almost making sure he was living in the right universe.

"Woah, already? You guys are young still" Jay broke the boys' shocked faces.

"What do you mean, "you guys"?"

"I mean, you guys" Jay pointed at me and Ni-ki. 

No, no, no. I might be a vampire and have an eternal life to live but I am still 16. Plus, since I'm now immortal, I can wait millions of years before having another being to do my heading every day. 

Both mine and Ni-ki's eyes widened in surprise, looking at each other with blank faces. Ni-ki shook his hands in a "no" gesture, trying to reassure the guys that nothing of that sort was possible.