ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー  。西村 力  。ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

" ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー „

: ᑕᕼᗩTᑭᗴᖇ 2

  "ᕼᗴᖇ blood lowkey smells nice"

"Can't we like suck her blood rn and never have any business with her ever again"

"Shut up, I think she's waking up"

      I woke up to the stingy pain I felt in my leg. "God it hurts" I hissed at the pain. For a bright second I didn't know where I was or how I got there, but then I realised.

"Hold up..this ain't the bedroom I so deeply love sleeping in" I furrowed my eyebrows at the unknown place that I was currently situated in. It was filled with old, vintage furniture that surprisingly looked quite expensive, and taken care of.

A bright crystallised chandelier hanging from above, dusty, dark creamy looking curtains with embroideries mesmerising it. A quite old wooden bed, but for its instance the mattress was actually very comfortable to sleep in. Not to talk about the crimson Bordeaux bed sheets that were covering me.

These people must be rich rich.

"Am I in that castle? How did I end up here.."

"Oh. You're away. Good morning I guess" I turned my head to be faced by....5 guys? Da hell?

"Ok don't look so concerned..we should be the ones being concerned about a stranger breaking into our home." one of the boys spoke up. He was the one with those cat eyes I saw yesterday. Well now I remember.

"I- uh- I- ummm....you see there's a long story behind this but I don't wanna get caught up in this so I can just go back...hahaha..." I tried to get out of the bed when a sharp pain traveled through my whole body, from the bottom of my feet up to the peak of my spine.

"Ouch ouch-"

"You're hurt." the boy said.

"Yeah no shit my whole body is full of bruises and blood"

"Blood that smells so sweet" said another one of the boys, yet I was too preoccupied with the pain to listen to him.

[NOTE: when they speak in () means that they are communicating in their heads with each other. Yk telepathy-]

(Sunghoon: Jake shut up she might hear you)

(Jake: what? I'm just saying the truth)