스물셋

╭─────── ❞ ¡! " 西村 力 " ¡! ❞ ───────╮

Quick question! What thoughts do you guys have on the action and mystery typa chapters and moments? Are they interesting?

╰─────────────────────────╯

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked Ni-ki, as we were walking back.

"I'm fine Moonri, you've asked that for for the 10th time now" he chuckled at my worrying nature.

"Are you sure sure sure?"

"Yes Moonri, I'm sure sure sure. Your blood was tasty enough to wake me up"

He smirked seeing me getting shy at his vampirine compliment.

After a short walk we made it back to the square, as they called the place.

"Do you perhaps need a drink? Maybe some meds? Do they have meds for vampires?"

Thing is, I was worried. Maybe I was overreacting, but I was worried for him.

"Will it make you better if I had something to drink?"

I nodded by head as he took a step towards me.

"Your blood perhaps..." he whispered, moving the hair away to reveal my neck. He moved closer to me, his breath on my skin and my breath hiccupped.

"D-do you need blood right now? Will it make you feel better?" I took a big gulp, my heart racing.

He chuckled and pulled away, putting his hands in his pockets.

"As much as I'd crave it, I'm alright, thanks. Let's go get the proper drinks now"

"You guys going out for drinks?" Elijah joined us.

"How about we all go to the bar then? You guys are leaving tomorrow, right?" Elijah suggested, it seemed like everyone had heard him as they were all already downstairs.

"Yes let's go! I missed that place" beamed Sunoo happily, to which the others agreed.

𓀡𓀡𓀡

We entered the bar, which was filled with lots of unfamiliar faces.

We walked in and sat down, it seemed like Davina was the bartender for today.