열하나

╭─────── ❞ ¡! " 西村 力 " ¡! ❞ ───────╮

╰─────────────────────────╯

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11

TᕼIᔕ was awkward.
Momentarily, I was sharing a bed with the one and only Nishimura Riki. Ain't no way.

This boi refused to let me go to my room, since every time I'd try to get up or leave, he'd teleport in front of me and put me back on his bed "to take a rest"

Were vampire always this dramatic? I mean, I'm dramatic, but they're DRAMATIC.

"Aren't you tired?" asked Ni-ki towards me, without even turning his face to me.

"I'm dead tired, how 'bout you?"

"Me too. I'm dead tired"

"Turn the lights off then"

"Why me?! You turn the lights off"

"According to someone, I might get a headache again and possibly something else so I refuse to get up"

"Ugh-" mans got hit with his own words. Get rekt.

Unsurprisingly to me, he refused to turn off the lights like a normal human being. Oh wait, he wasn't one to begin with.

He grabbed a pen from his bed stand, and abruptly used his inhumane powers to send the pen flying towards the light switch's direction. The collision between the two resulted in the light switch turning off immediately.

There ceased to be light in the room from now on, resulting in pure darkness. Darkness that could not be seen through.

"The pen is on the floor now" I stated, yet quite shocked regarding his skills.

"Leave it be. Goodnight"

I heard Ni-ki's bedsheets shuffling from side to side, until it stopped– and became silent again.

"Night"

Obviously we slept back to back. Regardless of all the butterflies I was feeling in my stomach, knowing that I was sharing this mattress with Ni-ki— was unspeakably comforting.

"No! Stop chasing me! Go away!"