Chapter 36

Summer POV
I woke up and got ready for work. Thank God its Friday. Juliana should be here in any minute I can't wait til she gets here.

I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Juliana. I opened the door for and her son. They both walk in and I'm still getting ready.
"Good morning darling."
"Morning. This is Joshua ."
I grabbed him and he just lit up.
"Hello there little man , you're so adorable."
He started laughing. He's too cute.

"Okay Juliana I'm gonna get ready , the kids gotta get up and go to that summer program. Chris coming to get them."
"Okay. "
Joshua was all under his mom. That's how my babies gone be.

"Okay you can feed them some carrots ,and pears. You and Joshua are welcome to eat anything you know that."

I kissed the kids and I grabbed my keys then I left.

Juliana POV
Joshua is a really good baby , he's just sitting down I think he's shy.
Layla walks in the kitchen. "Hey girly what's up?"
"Hi , can I have some cereal before we leave?"
"Yes ma'am, go get the other kids so they can eat as well."

The baby monitor went off I knew it was time for the twins to get up.

I went upstairs in Mason's room he was up smiling.
"Hey big boy, you so chunky." I picked him up and took him to the changing table. His diaper was so dirty.

After I changed him, I took him downstairs and sat him in his swing. I went back upstairs to get Maddison she was still sleep. Even tho she was sleeping I like to have both of the babies near me so nothing would happen to them. I sat her down in her bassinet.
Joshua was coloring. I smiled and went in the kitchen and the kids were done eating.
"Just put y'all dishes in the dishwasher."
"What time is my daddy coming? He should be here by now."
"He will be here in a minute okay sweetie." She walked off.

Chris POV
I'm running a little late to pick up the kids. I can't wait to see Summer, I don't see her that much anymore. I want to get back with her so bad but I know it's over for us.

I walk up to the house and knock on the door. I was expecting to see Summer but this young looking girl answered the door.
"Hey I'm Chris I'm here to pick the kids up."
"Oh yeah come in, and I'm Juliana the nanny." She extended her hand I shook it. I walked in this house was spotless. Summer never had time to clean it this way.
I saw a little boy coloring on the floor, he must belong to her.
"Daddy!" Malaysia ran and jumped on me.
Layla and Lonzo hugged me.
"Wassup y'all , y'all ready?"
"Yes daddy I cant wait, this is gonna be so much fun." Malaysia said
I grabbed her hand and we walked out.
"See y'all later." Juliana yelled behind us.

Jada POV
Things have been so hectic for me lately. Marcus have been asking me can London spend a night I keep saying I don't know about that because my baby haven't spent a night away from me since she was born. I'll have to think about it. On the other hand the meeting with my mom didn't go so good she was so rude and I just couldn't deal. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to have a normal mother like the rest of my friends did. I've been down in the dumps lately. London is with her daddy right now he took her to the mall. He buy her everything my room can't fit all this stuff. I can't wait until my house is finished. I got up to pour me some wine. I don't have to work today so I'm just chilling.
My phone started ringing it was Marcus.

"Hello"
"Aye, you want something while we out."
"Nah that's alright but thanks tho."
"Cmon Jada why you always gotta be difficult man. I'm trying here and you don't even notice"
"I'm not being difficult I just don't want shit. And notice what?"
"Never mind, we will be there in a minute." He hung up