Chapter 24

Summer POV
I didn't mean to over sleep. I jumped up and got the kids ready. I find some clothes that Cj leaves when he visits for Lonzo. Layla is so small she can probably fit my baby clothes.
I walk in the room and they still sleep. "Babies get up we gotta go." They all woke up. "Lonzo go in the bathroom in my room and shower your clothes are on the sink right along with a toothbrush." He walks in the bathroom and starts the shower. "Layla the bathroom next door has all your things in it."

I go downstairs and make me some fresh coffee and my little angel comes downstairs.
"Mommy why do all three of us have to share rooms, I just want me and Layla to share."
"Malaysia your room is big enough for all three of y'all , you and Layla will share one side and Lonzo will have the other side. Did you forget mommy has two new babies coming and they need their own room?" She shakes her head yes.
"Honey you're 6 now you have to think about other people you're not the only child anymore , I don't want to have this discussion with you anymore. Go get you some clothes one of then should be out the shower by now." She walks off

Chris calls me I answer
"What?" I answer with an attitude.
"I'm coming to get some clothes I'm gonna be staying with my mom for a while I need to clear my head."
"Okay that's fine we won't be here when you get the clothes, just know you better be at the hospital when my babies are being born or else."
"So now I'm not gonna be there for my kids being born? Summer you're so full of shit man I'll call and check on Malaysia later." He hung up. Tears fell from my eyes why is he acting this way. When my babies get here we're taking a trip to Ohio.

Samantha POV
I'm at work and I'm so tired. I look down at my phone and I got this random text.
Unknown: Hey beautiful, I know I just text you after 5 years but I can tell you were going through a lot.

Me:"Wow, hey how are you. Yeah I was going through some things I'm great now."

Unknown: that's good what you been up to?

Me: work , taking care of my two kids. Living life. How about yourself?

Unknown: good , just been thinking about you I was scared to approach you after all these years , you probably think im a coward.

Me: no I understand I wasn't trying to talk to nobody back then anyway. I had a lot going on.

Unknown: so in that case can I take you out ?

Me: sure but I live in Toledo Ohio

Unknown: that's not a problem , how about next weekend?

Me:okay

Unknown: sounds good I'll get at you soon.

I can't believe I have a date after all these years. I met this man at the gas station and I was for sure he was gonna text me that night but he didn't , and honestly I'm glad he waited.

Jada POV
Working at this bar gives me so much life. The characters that come in are hilarious. I know pretty much everybody and their orders. I miss my sisters tho we don't talk as much as we used to. My daughter has been asking me about her daddy lately and I need that sisterly advice so I'll make sure to call Sam later on. I wanna take my daughter to Logans tonight. I think I want to surprise her with a room makeover since we're not moving anymore. I was looking for a bigger house but I thought about it just redecorate the whole place. I want my baby to start having her cousins come over they love one another. My ex boyfriend is a carpenter I'm sure he can help me out a lot. Almost off, I love seeing my baby happy face she is just life and I love her. But let me get back to this money.

Dayna POV
I just walked through the door exhausted. I walk in Daeon is asleep on the couch like really? "Daeon get up now, you are not supposed to be sleeping on my couch." He gets up and shakes his head. "I'm sorry Dayna , the kids been keeping me on my feet and I'm tired that's all , not trying to disrespect your household." I just looked at him and walked away. He sighed, hoping I was gone say "well why don't you stay here?" Uh no. "Kids come say bye to daddy." They walked downstairs slowly katelynn had tears on her face. "Daddy I don't want you to go please stay?" This girl is working my nerves she know the rules. "I can't princess , how about I pick y'all up for school and we get some breakfast?" They got excited and hugged him , he said bye and he left. I always feel guilty when he leaves my babies. "Jr. Come here." "Yes ma'am" he walks in the kitchen with a smile on his face. "What you want for dinner tonight your pick?" "Pizza!!" This son of mines he's a character. "Okay go get Kate ready so we can grab the pizza." He did as he was told. I like it like this just me and the ones who love me for me.

Sean POV
When I get in this house its about to be crazy. I open the door and see all these shopping bags. "Jass come here man" she walks in from the kitchen. "What Sean?" I know this woman does not have an attitude when she spent nearly everything off my card. "Imma start off saying this , why the hell would you spend any money off my fucking card?" I semi yelled. "I needed some new things damn I didn't realize it was a big deal. You are so selfish!" "Well if I'm fucking selfish then why the fuck spend my money then?" She just looked at me. "Exactly , and I just know you bought my kids something out of that right?" Once again she just looked at me. "Jass I'm talking to you." She began to speak. "They don't need nothing , they got everything they need and more Sean , what about me huh?!" "Don't start that shit , you not getting no sympathy over this way so you can quit that shit now. You just told me the other day my kids needed some shoes , where they at tho?" She walked away. Man I'm tired of her ass , she starting to become a gold digger.

Jass POV
I don't feel bad about spending his money , hell I deserve it maybe now he'll spend more time with me. I just need a hot bath and some liquor. I go upstairs in my room and change into my robe and I start my bath water. I turn around Brace staring right at me. "What is it honey , you scared me I hate when you do that." I love all my babies but this one loves me for me. And we have a connection. "I just wanted to see if you were okay." "Oh yeah I'm fine, me and your daddy was just talking gone on to bed I'll be there to tuck you in. "Okay mommy." I have three babies I'm responsible for I have to start acting like a grown up. I need a drink.

Nelle POV
My baby walked through the door with some Chinese , this man knows my cravings. "Hey baby" he says wrapping his arms around my waist, sending chills down my spine. "Hey Bae , how was work?" I asked him, for some reason I love hearing about his day. It intrigued me. "Ah it was okay , made a couple sales , some new cars been coming in so that's more money in my pocket." I want to ask him something but I'll save it for another day. "We need to hire more staff its getting to busy in there just for four workers." "Well talk to Chris about hiring new workers and go from there." I told him "Yeah I will tomorrow." I kissed him and we ate our food. Kayden's sleeping , he went to bed early let me go check on him. I got up to check on him, he was sound asleep. I took a picture and put it on Instagram. I went back and sat at the table with my love.
Thank you God for blessing me with this life. We ate and talked, then eventually we made our way upstairs. And we made love. Man I love this man.

Summer POV
We did a lot of shopping today, these kids are funny as ever. We pull up to my house and everyone grab some bags, the men with the beds will be here soon to ensemble it. I unlock my doors and walk in Chris is sitting on the couch drinking a beer. Oh hell no. "Y'all take the bags upstairs, Malaysia speak to your daddy then go upstairs. She did as she was told.
"Chris I thought you were getting clothes and going to your mom's house?" I asked him, I don't want him here.
"I am I just wanted to see my daughter and now I'm leaving , call me for your next appointment."
"Chris my last appointment before my babies come is two days away, if you're there you're there , I'm not gonna pressure you. I can go on my own actually."
"See Summer why do you always have to start something , man forget it I'll be there alright."
"Okay Chris have fun with your momma , we're fine."
"See you later Summer, I love you and my babies."
"Mhm Chris , bye." He left.
The doorbell rings. It must be the bed people. "Hi , how are you right this way." "Thank you, nice house." They put the beds together I tipped them and they left. Okay kids time for bed you have school tomorrow. They changed and went to bed. I think I could get used to this. I'm putting off my wedding for right now, I'm not in the spirit no more. I need to lay down, I'm sleepy. I changed and layed down. Instantly falling asleep.