Chapter 8

Samantha POV

"Hello?" I asked answering my phone to a strange number. "Sam its your mom how are you?" "I'm fine", I said rolling my eyes into the phone. "I just called because I want to invite you guys over for dinner tomorrow. You your sister and your brother. I have some huge news I want to share with y'all". "I guess we can stop by for a little while, do you need me to bring anything"? "Now Samantha why would I need you to bring anything, you need to keep all that money in your pocket". Here she go, I thought to myself. "Now really what is that supposed to mean? I'm not capable of having enough money to bring to your little dinner"?! "Really Samantha you are always trying to pick a fight with me just show up you and your son and have a good time that's all. Oh and come looking decent please" and with that being said she hung up. I got up walked in the bathroom and started washing my face and brushing my teeth. I noticed my son walking in wiping his eyes. "Hey baby how'd you sleep"? I picked him up and gave him a ton of kisses. "I wanna go to aunty Summer house mama". "Okay I'll text her and ask can we stop by, but first you have to get in the shower and get dressed". "Okay mama lub you". I smiled I love my son with all that's in me. "I love you more big boy." After I finished my hygiene I walked to my room and put on my robe. I turned on the radio and started cleaning my little apartment up. I text my sister.

Me: hey sister your nephew just asked about you he wants to see y'all today. Can we stop by ?

Sister: of course I miss him so much. And I'm doing your hair for you.

Me: okay (: see you in a hour and a half.

30 mins after cleaning my house and getting my son out the tub I put him on a pair of jeans and a blue polo shirt and I brushed his hair. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt from my old job. I locked up my place and put my son in the car. I called my sister and told her I was on my way.

"Come on baby" I said picking his sleepy butt up. I knocked on the door and seen my sissy pooh who I missed so much. "Hi sister , you look nice". She said welcoming us in. "Hey auntie stank, I missed you too" "hi aunty, I'm sleepy " while rubbing his eyes. "I'll go lay him down in my bed, and leave the door open. *Cj Picture*

Summer POV
"So him was missing his tete huh?" I asked chuckling. "Girl he woke up like can we go see aunty Summer, I'm like yes baby". We both bust out laughing. Just then Chris came in with some breakfast. "Hey Sam". "Hey Chris how are you"? I was glad my siblings had a good bond with my daughters father. "Where's Christian", I bought him something to eat." Oh he's in there sleep just go wake him up he needs to eat" Sam said . "I'll go wake him up" Chris said. Me and Sam were playing with Malaysia when Chris said "why doesn't he have a haircut?" "I didn't have the money to get his haircut" she said looking down ashamed. "Its okay I'll take him to get a few things and get a haircut, he's my only nephew so were gonna spend some time together" "Aww that's nice Chris thank you so much" Sam said. "Summer come here real quick." I got up and walked to the back room. "What is it Chris"? I asked him curious. "Here take this $1000 and go shopping with Sam and Malaysia. Me and Lil Chris gonna go hang out. He said handing me the money. "Aww Chris I love you , you're the nicest person ever". This man is really trying to get back with me and its working.