Ha.

He dropped his hands from her shoulders looking at her in disbelief. Also in regret. He wanted curse at himself right now. If he could go back in time to that moment he made that deal he would probably knock his younger self in the head and shut him the hell up.

" I'm telling you this because after today, I'm leaving the Wang Family to live with my mother so even with that, the engagement would be null now. " She had decided this after what happened a few minutes ago. Her father said nothing as she was been slandered and so felt no reason to be in the Wang Family anymore.

" So when I'm no longer in the Wang Family, the engagement between us means nothing." Her voice turned melancholic and depressing. She had to voice it all out now before anything else.

" I don't care!" He stood up abruptly startling her ." If you want to break the engagement, fine. But I still want to be with you , Linxue. This time willingly and not the family's business arrangements. This time , I want to be with you properly. No forced arrangements, if you'll have me." His voiced lowered to a whisper at the end of his words. At the end of the day he didn't want to force her into anything she didn't want. He loved her too much to do so.

" Jinwei....you can't be serious." Her breath hitched in disbelief. She was going to be a normal individual and wouldn't be part of the high circle much after leaving the Wang Family.

" I am, Linxue. You seem to forget that no matter what I become, I am still the illegitimate son of the Xi Family. My humble beginnings will never be erased from my life and so even if you leave the high circle, it won't change how I think of you. Ever." He sat back down and grasped her delicate hands in his larger ones.

"Be my girlfriend, Linxue." If this was the reason why she refused to be his girlfriend then it was moot to him.

Unable to resist his alluring features and his impassioned declaration of his desire to be with her even as she wondered what she had ever done to make him like her so much she could help but nod.

" Let me hear you say yes." He almost pleaded with her, wanting to hear her affirm with her lips clearly.

" Yes , Xi Jinwei. I'll be your girlfriend." She grinned unable to contain her joy and heart pounding wildly.

The way he looked at her, it made it difficult for her to move even an inch. She could only to feel his other hand sneak onto her waist, caressing it before settling on her back.

He pulled her towards him and her lips parted unconsciously at his command.

Soft breath escaped through her pink lips that trembled when he moved closer before parting his own lips. Wang Linxue saw ,or rather felt his tongue peek out from his mouth only to slip into her mouth tasting it thoroughly. She knew her resistance was futile and her hands clutched on to the front of his suit.

Xi Jinwei's lips moved against her lips a bit clumsily,  a sign he wasn't very experienced in kissing but he got the hang of it . His teeth aggressive as he nipped and bit her lips tugging it in his mouth slowly.
The movements that started slow turned rough, making her flinch in pain.

To Xi Jinwei, Linxue was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted. If it was possible, he wanted to consume her whole. When his lips turned aggressive at the wanton thoughts of wanting to have her, Linxue's hands moved to push him as he was stealing her breath away.

Her struggle to push him only enticed Jinwei and he caught hold of both her hands together while not letting her break away from the kiss. He finally got what he wanted, and was making up for lost time.

Plus interest .

He pulled his lips away so they could breathe while a string of their saliva trailed along from both their lips.
They panted for air and Wang Linxue swore she could see his cheeks were slightly pink as he looked her in the eye. He tried to dive in once more to claim her lips again.

" Linxue. Are you here? I've been looking all over for ....oh, sorry. I - um, I didn't see you and, er.... Jinwei were..." They both backed off quickly with Wang Linxue facing her friend.

" Long Yue, yeah, is something the matter?" Her lips tingled and her face felt hot.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Long Yue fidgeted awkwardly almost unable to look her friend.

"I'm going to speak to my Grandmother about the annulment like you asked. I'll see you later, Xue'er." He got and cupped her cheeks caressing her obviously plumped up lips.

( Adding 'er' to the names of people in Chinese is a very affectionate way of calling them. )

Both girls eyes widened at the his endearment. Had they already gotten to that stage? Wang Linxue couldn't help but smile. He took off his suit and handed it over to her.

" Wash it and I'll come for it soon." He said in an almost bossy tone.

' Oh so it is like that?' She shook her head exasperated.

When he left, Wang Linxue turned to properly face Long Yue who sat down beside her.

What did she have to say now?

Aaaaand that wraps it up for the week. Thanks for reading guys. I really wanna hear from you though. How my novel so far, what do you think of the characters and so on ?