Ara's pov:
"SIS?! "

I can hear the four of them screaming. Oh geez this is gonna take some explaining... Instantly, I shout back:

"Yes, we have a sister! We'll explain as soon as we meet up again!"

As soon as those words are said, my purple haired younger sister appears on a screen in my room. I've missed her. The little sister who always used to steal my clothes, make me chase her, the one who dressed up as me when it was dress like your idol day at school and was my best friend.

Now, she's grown. My now 15 year old younger sister directly at me, and says:

"Ara, I know you want to save me, but it's not sure that you'll be the one opening my cage. I know you all can hear me, because I'm visible in all of your rooms on a big screen. This kinda feels like a zoom call though, because I can see all of you on separate areas of my screen" (y'all know what a zoom call looks like, right? Curse you pandemic...).

Mystery girl's pov:
We all start laughing at the joke I made, and I instantly look at Ara. Her face was smiling, happier than ever before. I really missed those days when we used to laugh together at jokes that came on the TV.

And all the times where we played together, of course.

(Woo another flashback!)

Two years earlier:
"Galaxy girl, I'm coming for you! Im here to destroy EVERYTHING!" Ara shouts while chasing me in her villain costume.

My fifteen year old sister, still willing to play games with my thirteen year old self. I said back, while still running:

"No way Lady Aura! I won't let that happen!"

Our game was interrupted however, by our mother downstairs shouting:

"GIRLS, DINNERTIME! YOUR BROTHERS ARE ALREADY HERE!"

"Oh, sorry sis. We need to go eat" Ara said to me while putting away her toy weapon.

"But we'll continue after dinner, right?" I asked while putting my things back. Ara looked up at me, and said with a sad tone:

"Sorry Galaxy. I'm  going to a friends house after dinner, and once I get home it's bedtime. We'll continue after school tomorrow, though"

"Oh okay!" I said cheerfully and hurried downstairs.

But the thing was, we weren't gonna se each other at home after school the next day...

Galaxy's pov:
Remembering Ara's old nickname for me, Galaxy, awakenes something in me. Slowly, I come back to reality as I hear Ara's voice saying:

"Sis? You there?"

"Oh, yea. Let's start the escape from your rooms......"

Just so y'all know, Galaxy isn't their sister's real name. But does Galaxy seem like a YouTuber that you all know? I hope so, leave your guesses in the comments. Bye!