Ara's pov:
When I got to Lizzie's, she wasn't there. Jimmy was there though, so he let me in. While I was waiting, I got a message from Lizzie.

In conversation with Lizzie:
Miss LDS:Hey Ara, we're at Katherines this time, she lives at the  Overgrown kingdom's Castle, in the south.
Lady AM:Oh, thanks Liz, I'll be there.
Miss LDS:Alright, see you!
Lady AM:See you!

Ara's pov:
Oh well, time for another flight. I asked Jimmy How long it takes to travel to The Overgrown from here, and he says it'll take thirty minutes. This will take a while.

When I finally got to The Overgrown, I landed in front of the castle and knocked on the door. When it opened, I was EXTREMELY shocked. It wasn't Katherine, Lizzie or even Shrub, who was going to join our sleepover.

The person at the door was a taller, black haired woman with shining black eyes and wearing a light purple silk dress, she looked like a grown up version of Katherine.

But then I saw the golden crown on top of her head. She looked at me for a few seconds, then she politely said:

"Can I help you honey?"

"Uh, I'm a friend of Katherine's, your majesty" I answered, and curtsied.

"No need for that sweetie, Katherine and her friends are upstairs in the highest tower, second door to the left"

.Thank you ma'am. I said and hurried upstairs. When I got to the door, an idea. Why not scare them a little? I started digging in my backpack with stuff and found what I needed, this was going to be epic.

Lizzie's pov:
"Ugh, when's Ara gonna get here?! It doesn't take that long!" I sighed while Shelby looked at me and Katherine stared out the window. Suddently, she screamed and jumped back.

Seconds later, she fainted in shock. Shelby instinctivley grabbed her and pulled her into a protective hug. They stayed like that while looking out the window. What had scared Katherine so badly that she fainted?

Everything from previous chapters still stands, bye!