The plan

No One's POV:

It's Saturday morning when Chaeyoung's phone rings. She grabs it and answers the call without even looking at who's calling. "Hello?", Chaeyoung said in her normal husky voice.

"Bro! Where are you? The gang is already here at the meeting place!" Dahyun shouts at the other line. Chaeyoung then immediately woke up upon hearing what her best friend said. 

"Sorry, I slept late last night. Mina called and won't let me go until late at night. I'll just make a quick shower and will go there". 

"All right! I'll tell the gang about it. And is Daniel coming with you?", Dahyun asked. 

"Oh yes, he is". Chaeyoung said while putting the phone on the loudspeaker and going to their walk-in closet. 

"Okay. We'll wait here. Drive safe!", Dahyun then ended the call. 

Chaeyoung rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. She asks for the gang's help with her plan in proposing to Mina again. Of course, Mina didn't know anything about it. Good thing that Mina is out of the country for a meeting with the shareholders and at the same time, for the expansion of their growing business. 

Chaeyoung just wears a denim jacket with a white t-shirt inside and shorts. After that, she goes out of their room and goes straight to her son's room. She knocks twice before entering.

"Son, are you here?" Chaeyoung looks around when the door from the washroom opens. 

"Good morning, Mama! Are we going there now?" Daniel asked. "Chaeyoung nods. Daniel then changes his shirt and grabs his Mama's hand. "Let's go, Mama". 

It will take at least  40 minutes for them to arrive at their meeting place. It's actually the Yoo's restaurant. 

"Hello, aunties! I miss all of you!" Daniel greets and hugs each of his aunties. Everyone happily hugs and kisses the cute little boy. Kenji also hugs his little brother. 

"How are you bro?", then they both do a unique handshake. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'm fine big brother!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'm fine big brother!". He then looks at his Auntie Dahyun and Auntie Momo's daughter, Ara. 'Hello, big sister Ara. How are you?" He then hug his big sister who reciprocated it. "I'm fine, little brother!"

Second Chancesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें