Lunch Date

The two of them entered Mina's office. Before she locked the door, she tell her secretary not to disturb them and will not entertain anyone except if it is urgent.

Chaeyoung is already preparing the food and putting it on the table. She then sees Mina sit beside her and before she could speak, she kisses her on the lips. Mina held her wife's hand and put it on her waist before holding her nape while they were kissing. They only let go of each other when they felt the need to breathe. "That's wonderful", Mina said. "I really miss kissing you and holding you like this. I will never exchange this moment for anything. This is one of the best moments of my life, just you and me. Thank you for giving me a chance to prove my love to you, Chaeyoung. I loved you before, I will you love more, and will always be loving you forever!"

Chaeyoung instead of answering Mina's confession, chuckled upon hearing those words from Mina. The latter just pout since her wife didn't even reply to her. She asks her wife to feed her and when Chaeyoung did, she smiles and happily links her arms to her. 

It took more than an hour to finish their lunch. They are now lying on the couch wherein Mina is at the top of Chaeyoung and her face is in between her wife's jaw and neck. Both of them are hugging each other tightly. 

"What time is it? I know you're busy and I might be bothering you. You can go ahead and continue working and I will go now", Chaeyoung worriedly said.

"No! You'll never bother me! I wish that you can stay here while I am signing those damn papers! If only I can finish it now, I can so we can go together!" Mina disagrees with what Chaeyoung said. 

Chaeyoung stifles her laugh while looking at her wife that is now pouting and looking at her. 

"Alright. I'll stay here and accompany you Ms. CEO. You go now to the washroom and fix yourself while I am just sitting here and waiting for you to finish".

Mina immediately stands up and kisses her wife's cheeks before going to the washroom.  And before she close the door, she caught Chaeyoung's attention, "Correction, I'm not Ms. CEO, I prefer to be called Mrs. Son for you!", then stick her tongue out.

Chaeyoung just shakes her head as she is the only one seeing her wife's childishness. Everyone except their group of friends knew their wife as being intimidating and having this cold aura. No one dares to talk to her unless necessary and even those who want to court her during their college days will end up being rejected since she is sometimes a brat herself. 

Meanwhile at Satzu's house:

"Who's this Tzuyu-yah?" Sana furiously asked her wife showing the picture of her wife with a woman.  Tzuyu who's busy taking care of their child, look up and check the picture.

  Tzuyu who's busy taking care of their child, look up and check the picture

"Huh? Ahh, she's Elkie. My childhood friend". Tzuyu calmly answered.

"Childhood friend? But why are you so close to her in this picture? Are you sure that you are only a childhood friend?"