A friend? Sonic Sans meets some creepy skeletons

Magsimula sa umpisa

They approached Gaster's house in nick of time. Frisk knocked on door,which would indicate to Faster that someone was at the door. After five minutes he opened it. He smiled when he saw Frisk. Also he noticed she was not alone. Someone was with her. It was girl of similar age and even height. She wore pink sweater with pinkish hair. 

Gaster: Hello Frisk it's pleasure to see. Who's your friend here? Faster curiously asked. Frisk also kindly smiled at him, then answered.

Frisk: It's Betty my new friend. I saved her from speeding car. Frisk said with some pride. Gaster only smiled at her entuasiam. Gaster looked at Betty with some glint in his eyes. He felt that something is wong with Betty, but he can't say for sure what. 

Gaster: I am pleased to meet you Betty. He pleasently states as he offeres a hand for a handshake. Betty approached him and obviously accepted his handshake. She smiled kindly, but something is amiss in this smile of hers. Frisk also was glad that Gaster and Betty were able to connect so well. 

Frisk: I will go with Betty to my room. Do you know where Sans is? Frisk asked. She wanted to know where Sans had been missing. Gaster thought about it. Indeed Sans was busy with his new life style. Due to his new powers he changed into a different person. 

Gaster: I think he is running around the city now. He is doing this quite oftenly and consistently. Gaster answered to his knowledge. Frisk nodded she accompanied by Betty walked upwards to her room. She entered and decided to have fun with Betty. Right now Asriel and Chara were busy to her knowledge. 

We see that our heroes are quite comfortable in their new houses. But is everything so good? In reality not so much. Monsters were accepted partly by humans, well for sometime. However obviously everything must come with a price. Monsters have their own haters that did not agree with them co-existing with humans. Such people are either afraid or hate monsters or for some reason dislike them. 

The main group in AMP, which is surprisingly huge. A interesting woman is apart of this group her name is Jessica. No one knows, but she was the mother of one of fallen childs that fell into underground. She had reasons to dispite and even hate monsters as she believed them to be her daughter demise, which is not false, but still. 

Right now Asgore the king of monsters was in captivity, due to his words. He said that he killed several children, which prompted humans to investigate the issue. He is in sort of jain, until he was brought here to answer all answers for. He was ready to take the blame for himself, if necessary. He knew that he committed astrocious crimes and he should pay for them. Perhaps consquences found him. He was in front of a lot of people answering their judgement. 

He answered with absolute sincerity and honesty that he could master. Let's say it's not changed in my au. Jessica still left with fury and probably more hate than ever before, which made her being easy target for manipulation. Betty of course would take advantage of easy target as saying goes everything is fair in war. 

Everyone listened in to his heart's desire and his apology. He knew that his actions are unforgivable and he didn't ask for it. He just asked to not judge other monsters for his actions and subordination. Needless to say not everyone was pleased by him. Certainly not Jessica. Who found out why her daughter never returned from the dreaded place. That their people used to rumor about. But now rumors are true now. Her hatred grew as she just find a real reason to hate monster, even if Asgore said that it was his choice alone. But she didn't care about that. 

Right now Asgore was placed under inprisoment as his fate will be decided, if he lives or dies. Due to his terrible choices and actions. 

We cut up to the city outscirts. A dark places where a few will dare go to. But still there are some people here anyway. Suddenly odd portal has been opened by unknown force. It looked as