Super Sonic Sans' First Appearance

The previous chapter left us wondering what Sans was planning to do. Well let's find out. 

Sans closes his eyes, while Seven Chaos Emeralds are circling around him. He feels their energy going through him. He then realized how to use their power. He smiles and then he bends downs a little. He screams as he finally achieves something he was working on a long time. Sans' body is engolved in Golden Light and large distance is covered, even making Chara stop and see it. But she ultimately shrugged it off as if it was just a fly. However when light  dissipaited . When all of it disappeared. There was a different being altogether. 

It was a long waited 

Super Sonic Sans or otherwise known as Super Form. 

Super Sonic Sans: Woah I feel incredibly powerful

Super Sonic Sans: Woah I feel incredibly powerful. So this how it feels, when you use all Seven Chaos Emeralds. It seems they allow me to transform into a different state. I am gonna call this Super Form. Myself is Super Sonic Sans. A golden skeleton exclaimes(he lookes exactly like Super, just imagine Sans, like his bones turned golden, his eye-sockets red with his jacket also turned golden). 

Super Sonic Sans sees the Sphere that Chara created, when she and Asriel disappeared with those monsters as well. He sensed that Asriel needed his help. So he float in air, which felt great and insane. He flew directly into a ball. Let's see before this, What is happening with Chara and Asriel. 

Their Pov

Asriel has ran out of his power, which detransformed him into his kid form. Thankfully not into his Flowey form. He could tell that souls recharged as he was waiting, unfortunately he didn't have enough time to regain his G.O.H form. Chara was standing before him smilling victoriously. She won. Though not fair, but everything is good, when in fight. She knew that she had little chance against Asriel, despite being somewhat equal to him. Still that wouldn't be enough, if he decided to be bloodlusted. That  would be when she could have died and no Chaos power would save her. 

HATE Chara: Asriel this was pointless from the beggining. You know why you are the loser and I am the winner? This is because I am not holding back in any fight, I am fighting to kill. While you were only fighting to knock me out or something. Clearly you had power to overpower me and kill me multiple times, but you didn't use it. Thinking that you could change my mind with our worthless friendship. Maybe you would have more successful, if I didn't have Emeralds power. However now with this power, you cannot change my mind. That means I need to kill you Asriel. Sorry nothing personal. 

Asriel: You are still my best friend, Chara. Asriel proclaimed waiting for his death. Chara raised her knife to kill her best friend. Her plan was not going to be executed. She brought in down, but in last second. Something blocked her attack. Something that had Golden glove. It was Super Sonic Sans. 

Super Sonic Sans: Sorry for the delay Asriel. I had to face her 'minions' to collect all the Emeralds. Now I am here to help. Golden Skeleton exclaims, while facing Chara with him flying in air. Asriel was shocked, but at same time reassured. He knew that now he had an ally and now he could make Chara see her murderious ways are not the real way to save monsterkind.