Chapter 3: The Manipulator

———

What if I told you none of it was accidental

And the first night that you saw me, I knew I wanted your body?

I laid the groundwork and then, just like clockwork

The dominoes cascaded in a line

———

Sam's POV

EVER since that very first moment, my eyes landed on Mon, I knew she was meant to be mine, she should be mine, but it was hard to have her alone to myself when she was so nice to everyone, the good girl everyone's so fond of, I hated how everyone wants a piece of her when all I want is her to myself, my hands itched to touch her in all the places I could think of, but I had to control myself especially around other people, I had to always look the other way, I wanted her to come to me.

At first, I didn't know what was it that Mon wanted with me; it looked like she genuinely wanted for us to be friends, until I got to talk to her stepfather on the phone, about how I was Mon's Idol, and that explained why she wanted to impress me so much, to please me, I tested a few things while pretending that I'm not interested in anything, and that's when I finally saw how Mon looks at me when I invited her over to my place she thought I never noticed how she took her time touching and smelling my things, she never knew the nights I was outside their house and just watching her every move through the windows, I saw how Mon would close her eyes expecting for a kiss, and even when I wanted to, I wanted her to crave more.

So I allowed her to indulge in her fantasies, I wanted her crazy for me the way I was becoming crazy for her, she didn't know how much I wanted to fight Tee, wanted to punch Kirk when he took the time I had for Mon, how I hated her friend Nop being around her, and how annoyed I got when she said Chin was cute sending her stickers when he's married, I knew she was doing that to get a reaction out of me, I acted like I didn't care, that it didn't affect me when all I wanted to do was show Mon who she belongs to.

If Mon wanted to play this game, I'd allow her, I just didn't expect that it would end up with me being handcuffed on my own bed.

"Mon, what is this? What are you doing?" I asked her as I felt my movement was limited by the handcuffs on my wrists.

"You know I've been trying to get closer to you, Khun Sam, but I feel really sad you don't even remember me at all."

"What are you talking about, Mon? Why am I handcuffed? Why-" I wanted to suck on Mon's fingers as I felt them against my lips, but all I could do was stare at how enticing she is on top of me.

"Tell me, have you ever kissed anyone, Khun Sam?" I never have, and it was because I never even thought of it, I never had the desire to do it with anyone until I met her. "I haven't, and I've been dreaming of having you kiss me, I thought of how when you see me, you'll recognize me and maybe give me my first kiss, but you never did, I've wanted you to kiss me on that pool that night, I've tried twice that night, but you just don't care."

"Mon, what remember you?"

"You're my idol, Khun Sam, we met twelve years ago, and you smiled at me, don't you remember the halfie they used to tease at school that you defended?"

"That was you? Mon, I didn't know..."

"Of course, you don't, but it doesn't matter now, you're going to give me my first kiss, just like how I've always imagined it," Mon leaned down, and our lips met, my eyes rolled back as I just let her lips invade my mouth, I enjoyed the moment, the touch of her tongue, I was about to suck on it when she stopped. "That was the most perfect first kiss, you know what kind of first I also want to have? I want my first everything with you."