Chapter 2: The Mastermind

———

Once upon a time, the planets, and the fates and all the stars aligned

You and I ended up in the same room at the same time

———

Mon's POV

I stared at Khun Sam who was sleeping soundly; I knew how she likes to drink her wine when she gets home, so I asked for a glass from her, which turned into her having a second one, and maybe because I was already here before that it made her more comfortable around me, but I planned it all, like how I brought two handcuffs since she doesn't have any bed posts, so as I handcuff her left hand on the left foot of the bed and had to connect the other handcuff to her left one, I also made sure she wore her thin spaghetti strapped nighties, so I could have easy access to her body when-

"Mon?" I bit my lips as I heard Khun Sam call for my name, her voice sounded so soft, and she looked so confused seeing me hovering just above her, I smirked as she looked at her hands that were now handcuffed, confusion finally written on her gorgeous face. "Mon, what is this? What are you doing?"

"You know I've been trying to get closer to you, Khun Sam, but I feel really sad you don't even remember me at all."

"What are you talking about, Mon? Why am I handcuffed? Why-" I placed my finger on her lips; it felt soft against my fingertips.

"Tell me, have you ever kissed anyone, Khun Sam?" I stared at those lips, getting hypnotized. "I haven't, and I've been dreaming of having you kiss me. I thought of how when you see me, you'll recognize me and maybe give me my first kiss, but you never did. I've wanted you to kiss me in that pool that night. I've tried twice that night, but you just didn't care."

"Mon, what remember you?"

"You're my idol, Khun Sam. We met twelve years ago. You smiled at me. Don't you remember the halfie they used to tease at school that you defended?"

Realisation registered on her face. "That was you? Mon, I didn't know..."

"Of course, you don't, but it doesn't matter now; you're going to give me my first kiss, just like how I've always imagined it," I didn't wait for any more of her reply and just let our lips meet for the first time, and it was better than all my imagination combined, Khun Sam's lips were everything I've ever wanted, and I don't think I'll ever get enough now that I got to taste it. I started moving my lips. I may be inexperienced. The kiss was sloppy as my tongue started to taste the inside of her mouth. Khun Sam wasn't moving. She was just allowing me to kiss her. I moved back and stared at her now-swollen lips. "That was the most perfect first kiss. Do you know what kind of first I also want to have? I want my first everything with you."

I sat up on Khun Sam's abdomen as I started to remove my own nighties, leaving me in only my underwear. I stood up and removed it as well. She just stared at me. I was wondering what she might be thinking or that maybe after this she'll call the cops on me or have me exiled from this country for doing this, but tonight I don't care; I don't care that she's a Mhom Luang, I don't care that she's my boss; that she's engaged; or that she came from a wealthy family who can erase me from this world in a blink of an eye; tonight she's mine, Khun Sam will be mine.