petit secret

Jungkook was sitting on his bed...waiting for jimin to come out from washroom.  It's night and they are at their room. Jungkook wanted to have a talk with jimin about what boiling inside him from past few days..

It's been 1 week since Lisa and Jennie joined college.  They are in same year as jikook duo...both girls are very friendly and kind..everyone likes them..they always hangout with bangtan group ,that made them to get popularity easily. 

Jungkook is fine with them...specially Lisa...it's like he found his long lost twin...they both share same interests in boxing,  taekwondo, dance, etc...so they become close very easily...and that making someone very jealous over that friendship..( you know😏😏😉)

With Jennie...jungkook is very friendly but he gets upset only when Taehyung and Jennie are together..it's not like they are very clingy or anything..Jennie behave friendly with everyone...but the word " childhood sweetheart " was stuck in Jungkook mind that making him very insecure.  And the other reason that he is getting frustrated that ..he don't know if tae likes him or not...elder never showed any signs of affection towards him..

Jungkook was that emense in his thoughts that he didn't notice when jimin came out from washroom and sat beside him on bed.

Jimin was looking confusingly at younger who was lost in his thoughts..this past one week ..jimin was trying to understand younger..what he feels about tae...but he got more confused over that...sometimes jungkook will be starting at Taehyung..and suddenly he will be glaring at him or calling him cheeky names...Taehyung was continuously asking him about jungkook, for which he don't have a proper answer..

" kookie...kookie...what are you thinking?" Jimin asked while shaking younger arm.

" huh...hmmm..jimin..I wanted to ask you something " jungkook asked when he realized jimin was already sitting infront of him.

" ok..tell me what happened..any problem?" Jimin asked worried.

" no.no.no...nothing happened to me...it's.. its about my friend " jungkook said while moving his hand in air confusing jimin more..

" friend.??..which friend..?? I know all your friends here??"

" hmm...not from here...she is from busan."

" ohh..ok..so what's the problem?"

" Hyung...the thing is. ..a boy in her friend circle making her crazy..she don't know what to do "

" what...can you please explain kookie. "

" ohh..ok...let me tell you clearly..there is a boy..with whom she used to fight a lot...they met in a situation where both of them started to fight...but they had common friends so they can't stay away from each other...but gradually..she understands that he is not bad guy how she used to think about him..he is very caring towards his elderls.." jungkook said and puased to look at jimin expression.  Jimin was simply sitting there without any expression on his face but inside he was dancing like crazy...of course he know who is this friend of jungkook for sure...

" so you...sorry I mean your friend likes that guy now...so what's the problem in it..she should ask him out " jimin suggested and jungkook's face drop over that...

" that's the problem hyung...I can't..no..she can't ask him out...now days they are becoming friends and she don't know if he likes her or not...what if she propose him and he don't like her back..it will ruin their friendship nah.." jungkook said. Jimin looking at him with done face without saying anything.  Jungkook got worried.

" what happened hyung..why are you staring at me like that..."

" nothing...I just had a dejavu...you continue " jimin said while remembering Taehyung's word in his minds...