Bonne chance 💜

Just half an hour left for the football match to start.  Players are in their changing room getting ready for match.

Taehyung,  as a captain of the team, is little nervous.  He know his team is well prepared but he don't want to loose this match at any cost. It's their first match after their abroad training so it's really important for them.

Taehyung was watching some videos of best footballer, analyzing some moves and tricks .

" He is so hot 🔥"

Taehyung flinched when he heard a voice from  behind . He turn to look at that person who is non other than Jungkook.

" what are you doing here. " Taehyung asked in anger.

" chill dude...I just came with jin hyung.  He wanted to meet joonie hyung before the match.."  jungkook said and sat on the chair near tae.

Tae again focused on his phone watching video . That's when he noticed that Jungkook saying hot about park seo joon.. he clenched his fist.  He don't want anything bad in his mind now. He just closed his eyes for a minute and then opened it with a sigh...

He saw namjin coming towards them. Behind them yoongi is also coming,  fully ready for match.

Hobi comes to them and asked

" where is jimin ?"

" Hyung,  there is so much crowd in stadium, so he is there , securing our seats..we will join him there" jungkook said and looked towards yoongi .

The second yoongi entered this room..his eyes searching for only one face in that room. When he heard jungkook,  he gets little bit disappointed.  He sat on the bench and tieing his shoe lace looking on ground.

Jungkook can see that both yoongi and jimin have a crush on each other. Jimin can't sleep without telling him what yoongi hyung did today , how other playing football, etc etc ... so he know very well that both are whipped for each other. He is fine with that though. Because within this time he got to know about everyone around him . He can say that yoongi hyung is perfect person for jimin. He can protect him and can give love and care which jimin deserve.

Jin hugged Namjoon and kissed him wishing a good luck. Jin then hugged others also wishing them.  After a second later , their phone made a ting sound indicating that they got a message. 

Everyone checked their phone to saw jimin send a " All the best for match " message in their group chat. Just after that , yoongi's phone got another message,  a personal message from jimin .

Jimin 💗

" Best of luck ☘☘"

A big gummy smile appears on his face. But he started to look around,  checking that if others also got personal messages or not.

Jungkook came near him and said in his ear.

" don't look around hyung.  That was only for you..a special one " jungkook said and moved towards his previous seat.

A cute pink dust spread on yoongi's face. He excused himself and went to the other corner of that room .

They heard the announcement for players to come to the ground.  Everyone Started to go out.

Taehyung was looking around till now. He also saw jimin's message.  He felt good that his friend message them . He lift his head to look at jungkook who is talking with hobi. As everyone started to leave the room, jungkook also joined them.

" can't he atleast wish -" Taehyung though but stopped in middle when he heard.

" ALL THE BEST CHIMPANZEE....." Jungkook yelled and made a eye contact sign and left from there.

A big boxy smile appears on tae 's face but before anyone can see that he changed his expression and went out with others..

Foot ball match started.  Stadium is filled with audience cheering for their favorite team. First half of the game is over. The score is 1: 1 . Taehyung is little bit tense because opponent team is not some easy task. They are quite good team so they have to perform better to win the match.

   Opponent team fans started to cheer loudly when they saw the captain of that team just score another goal.

Score- 1:2

Taehyung closed his eyes and take a deep breath.  When he opened his eyes..they met with the Bambi eyes in the crowd who were glaring at him. He saw jungkook,..seating in front row with jimin and jin, gesturing him to ' kick the ball or I will you kill you ' . He chuckled to his actions and turns towards his team.  They made an eye contact and with a firm look they again started their game.

This time , yoongi got the ball. By passing through other players he somehow made a goal and the score is tie now.

Score - 2:2

Just 5 minutes left for the match to end and Taehyung team need one more goal to win. With that determination,  tae moves with ball and passes to Namjoon.  Avoiding others Namjoon took ball near the goalposts. Without kicking ball to goal post ,he passed it to tae who made the final kick and timer stop.

SCORE - 3:2

  And the winner is Taehyung's team. Crowd started to cheer for their team. Everyone Started to celebrate.  Players hugged eachother while saying congratulations.  Hobi came to them with water and towels. Jimin ,Jin and jungkook dancing in victory.

Taehyung took the water bottle from hobi. He gulped some water while his eyes landed on jungkook who is jumping like a bunny he is. He smirked when something click in his mind.

He took another bottle of ice water and poured it to his own head.. water started to flow from his head to his already sweaty t-shirt. 

Jungkook looked around when he heard  girls screaming Taehyung's name and looked towards ground.  His mouth went wide open when he saw what tae is doing.

Taehyung removed his t-shirt in the middle of the ground causing loud screams from crowd. He again poured some water to his head. This time water droplets moving down to his body without any obstacles . People around him doubts that,  if weather is hot or tae is hotter because water in his body dispering and making a smoke effect around him.

" o my God...Taehyung is so hot...."

" Tae oppa please date me "

" Tae is hottest man alive "

Jungkook was hearing all the comments around him. He don't know but he didn't like it at all. He again looked at Taehyung and saw he already staring at him with a smirk.

" what a show ...huh " jungkook scoffed and went away from there.

Taehyung put on his t-shirt and went towards the changing room . Mission accomplished.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Crystal time 🔮

Bonne chance - Good luck

Hi guys...early update...I hope you like it...some hot moments with jelly taekook..😉😉 with some yoonmin sweet moments....😘😘😍

I would like to apologize if description of the game is not good...because I really don't know anything about football..I just write this for book.  So ..I am saying sorry in advance if its not correct.

I will try to update next chapter early too.. It will be more fun..I think so.

Thank you

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Byeeee.