Bon Appétit 😉😏

Jungkook and jimin walking towards the cafeteria for their lunch. They both stopped at the entrance of the canteen and looked around.

   Jungkook looking for 2 empty seats so they can have their lunch without any disturbance..meanwhile jimin looking for bangan boys..he wants to apologize to them for yesterday mistake.

Jimin saw Jin and other sitting at the corner of the room. Jin looked towards them and gesture him to come to them. Jimin started to drag jungkook with him.

   When Jungkook realized where jimin dragging him ...his whole aura changed...he definitely don't want to face someone who is now glaring at him from the table where he is going.

Jimin and jungkook both stood near the table.

" why you guys late today...come ..sit with us.." jin said while pointing at the empty seats .

" if they don't want, then why are u insisting them to sit with us hyung " Tae asked still glaring at jungkook..

" I am not insisting them tae...I just want them to have lunch with us...I just see them as you..they also a part of us...do you guys mind if they join us ?" Jin asked his group members who shook their head as they don't have any objection..

" of course we will join you hyung...I know how much you care for me and jimin , don't you ? " Jungkook said sweetly and sit on the empty sit beside Jin. He looked towards Tae with a smirk on his face.

Jimin also sit on the empty sit beside jhope.  They all started to eat their food. Tae was the only one who is not eating anything so jimin asked.

" Taehyung..you are not eating your lunch?"

" no..I just ordered a smoothie..it will be here soon " Tae said and started to look in his phone.

Jungkook heard this and scoff...' huh..smoothie smoothie smoothie...can't eat anything other than that.. now I will give you the best smoothie in the world ' jungkook thought when he saw two small bottles of pepper and salt in front of him.

Without anyone's notice..he took a little amount of salt and pepper in his hand and hide under the table.  Waiting for the smoothie now...

After a minute,  a boy came with a glass of strawberry smoothie and for jungkook 's luck ..he placed the glass infront of him..just the boy turned around, jungkook said
" Hyung,  is that man looking for you guys "

" which man" Namjoon asked.

" you all look at the entrance, " Jungkook said and everyone turns to look around and that time kook put pepper mix in the smoothie and mixed it well..

" there is no one? " hobi asked confused.

" may be I saw someone else " jungkook said and get up from his chair.

" where are you going kookie " jimin asked

" I have something important...I will meet you later. " Jungkook said and moved the smoothie glass towards Taehyung.

" enjoy your meal " jungkook said with a wink and left the place.

Everyone was confused by his behavior but they shrugged it and continued their lunch.

Tae took a sip from the glass and started to coughing badly.  His eyes became red and glossy..Jin is patting his back and jimin give him a glass of water...

After drinking water , he became stable..he took the smoothie glass and checked it. He saw the black powder and his face became more red but this time with anger. He stormed out from the canteen mumbling ' I am not gonna leave him today '.