Intrépide..😎

"Hyung " Taehyung called and went towards his friends who were standing near the exit gate of the college.

College hours is over. Everyone going home and dorms. Jin and his friend group "Bangan Boyz..." Waiting for Taehyung to come so that they can go to cafe.

" come tae, lets go to cafe, i am hungry..." hobi whinned..

" hyung..you guys go ahead..I will be there in 15 minutes. " Tae said.

" why..??"

" coach called me to discuss something about team..you guys carry on... I will join you soon " Tae said.

" ok then . We will be at cafe...what should I order for you Tae? " Jin asked.

" Hyung you know what I want....you can order anything..ok..bye.. " Tae said and went to staff room.

Other boys made their way towards the cafe.

Jimin and jungkook are also reached  at cafe.. it's time to their shift. Jungkook in kitchen checking ingredients for his coffee and other drinks. Jimin getting ready to serve customers.

The bell on the door jingles indicates the arrival of new customers.  Jimin looks towards the entrance and saw his Jin hyung coming inside with 3 other handsome boys.. he can recognize Kim Namjoon,  Jin hyung's boyfriend but don't know about other two people. 

Bangtan boys went towards their regular table near the window and sat there.

Jimin come towards them with a sweet smile on his face.

" good evening hyung " jimin said and bowed to all boys.

" hey chimmy....come sit with us..lemme introduce you to everyone " jin said

" it's ok hyung..I am fine..it's my shift now...." jimin said and turns towards other and said.

" hello...I am park jimin..nice to meet you" . He introduce himself with a eye smile.

Other boys smiled and introduced them

" hey..I am Kim Namjoon..Jin's boyfriend. "

" hiii..I am Jung hosoek..you can call me hobi hyung "

" I am min yoongi,  nice to meet you"

" where is Kookie...didn't he came with you ?" Jin asked. Before jimin can answer him jungkook jump infront of them out of nowhere..

" hellooo...I am here..." jungkook said waving cutely towards them

" guys..he is jeon jungkook..our kookie..and kookie he is Namjoon,  this is hobi and that sleeping grandpa is yoongi " jin introduce them with each other.

Hearing Jin's statements about yoongi,  jimin giggle looking towards the mentioned grandpa....

On the other side...that mentioned grandpa was only looking at jimin from start..he was amazed the way he talk, the way he giggled and all.... his bubble of thought burst by jungkook who asked something.

" Hyung..you told us you have other 4 friends in your group but here they are only 3?" Jungkook questioned.

" 4th person is my brother..Kim Taehyung..he went to staff room for some work..he will join us soon." Namjoon answered him.

" ohhh...ok..so what do you all wanna drink...can I make my special coffee for you all " kook asked excitedly.

" today we are here for your coffee itself..we heard a lot  about it and now wanna taste it.." hobi said with a heart smile..

" ok then..5 coffee .." jungkook said and turns towards the kitchen

" Wait kookie..make it 4 coffee and 1 strawberry smoothie.." jin said.