001

K A Z I M I R  | 35
2005 | Present

Gianna was loud.

And her voice annoyed him.

He came back from one of his regular business trips to Russia and she begged him to see her so he did. Her hands gripped the silky white sheets as he bucked her from behind. Her breasts dancing together with each thrust. Kazimir snaked his arm around to her neck bringing her up from being on her hands and knees. His hand slithered up to her jaw. He slipped two fingers into her mouth slightly muffling the gasps and whimpers that travelled from her lips, ignoring the warm wet saliva that dribbled down his hand. His other hand moved down towards her waistline, the tips of his fingers digging at the skin around her hips pulling her more into him before it slid further down to her core briefly brushing past her neatly trimmed hairs. He rubbed slow circles as his dick filled her.

"Oh Fuck"

Gianna's eyes glazed over as she threw her head back unintelligible murmurs and moans leaving her lips.
He reached her neck and she quickly followed it with her own, slightly squeezing his hand wanting him to apply more pressure. Kazimir felt her latch on to him her walls becoming tighter around him each time he pound into her. The faster he went the louder her screams got.

"Shut up" He groaned.

He couldn't stand her.

Her voice, Her constant want to be around him, everything. Though she had never stated it explicitly to him Kazimir knew she harboured feelings that he couldn't reciprocate. Keeping her around for as long as he has was harsh, she probably had thoughts of it turning into something more than this but Kazimir figured that if she was a good fuck it only mattered whether or not she satisfied him enough. Keeping her around and fucking whatever frustrations he had into her.

Roughly releasing her face from his grip, Kazimir nudged her forward causing her to fall back onto her knees, wrapping his hand around the back of her neck as he forced her face further into the pillows. As if he wanted to suffocate her to death right there. Hearing her struggled breaths he let her neck go, grabbing a fist full of her beautifully long blonde hair before bringing his hand down hard to her ass. The echoing sound of flesh against flesh added to the ragged breaths that enveloped the room.

Kazimir flipped her over, her hardened nipples faced him.
He took a hold of her thighs, spreading her legs wider and repositioning himself in her entrance before pushing in earning another gasp from the disheveled woman. Placing his hand on her neck again, Gianna used her hand to fondle with her own breasts as he buried himself deeper into her. Kazimir could feel as her muscles contracted, her body quivering with pleasure.

"I'm gonn- Mhm"

She was close. Her small manicured hand reached down to the end of his v line slightly pushing him away.

"Move your fucking hand" He seethed causing her to pull her fingers back. Her body jerked as she climaxed but Kazimir didn't care and continued to vigorously drive into her. Gianna's tired pants quickened, she tried to inch away from his thrusts but he held on to her waist slamming her hard into him.

She mumbled unintelligent things, her mouth agape as her body trembled under him. Kazimir could feel as his dick twitched while Gianna again clenched and unclenched around him. He closed his eyes and drowned out Gianna's voice.