𝑷 𝑹 𝑬 𝑽 𝑰 𝑬 𝑾

PREVIEW

"Do you like it?"

Rosalia jumped at the voice, echoing like a malevolent whisper in her ears. His looming figure stood by the door, cloaked in darkness, features hidden in shadows.  A bone-chilling cold swept through the room, and the hairs on her arms surged upward, as if desperately trying to free themselves from where they were on her skin. 

"My gift" He said again motioning over to the other side of the bed as he took slow calculated steps towards her. "You liked him so much I thought it'd be rude not to him sleep with you"

Rosa struggled to regulate her breathing, pressing her back further into the backboard as realisation hit.

"Y-you killed hi-" She managed to choke out in a small voice. In a split second he flew to her grabbing her neck, forcing her to look at him.

"No!" 

The taste of fear welled up in her throat as she locked eyes with him. His pupils dilated, resembling twin voids that bore into her. It was as if an abyss of darkness had replaced his gaze.

Paralysing her.

"No-no you killed him" He seethed in a whisper. The tips of his fingers digging hard into the skin at her jaw as he spoke causing her to wince in pain. In a swift move he swivelled her head towards what remained of the mutilated head.

"You did this"