Prologue: New Home, New Start

A new day had dawned on the Boiling Isle's as everyone was waking up and beginning their day. We zoom into the room of one home and see a young teenage boy waking up.

Leon: *yawns and stretches* Alright, time to start the day.

Leon hops out of bed and heads to the bathroom. After getting cleaned up and dressed in his Hexside uniform (with potion track colors of course), Leon ties his hair into a ponytail and double checks himself in the mirror and smiles.

Leon: Okay, you got this. It's your first day at a new school, this is your chance to make new friends and show what you can do. At least with the skills you have.

Leon's smile drops from the thought of his classmates finding out about his inability to use magic on his own. Leon quickly rids his mind of that thought and puts on a smile. After packing some potion supplies and having breakfast, Leon heads off to school. On his way to Hexside, Leon walks through the market to examine some of the shops.

Leon: Wow, quite a few shops to see. Maybe I could check out that potion shop when I need supplies.

As Leon continued walking, one shop in particular caught his eye. He walks up to it and examines some of the items that have never been seen on the Isles before.

Leon: What is this stuff?

Leon questions as he picks up a strange looking black box showing his reflection and examining it. He puts it back down and hears someone call him out.

???: Hey, you're not stealing anything are you?

Leon: No, no, of course not. Just checking out your items on sale.

Leon turns to face the voice and see's her.

???: Good, because I'm the only one who pick pockets around here

???: Good, because I'm the only one who pick pockets around here. *laughs and snorts*

Leon: *laughs* . . . Wait what?

???: Relax kid, I don't steal from customers.

Leon: Okay? So what is this stuff anyway?

???: Just some junk from the Human Realm. Feel free to look.

Leon: Cool, I'm amazed you found a way there.

???: Well, that's my secret to know. By the way, I don't remember seeing you around here before. You new to Bonesborough?

Leon: Yeah, my parents and I recently moved here. My name is Leon.

Eda: Most around here call me the Owl Lady, but you can just call me Eda. You a Hexside student?

Leon: Yeah, today's my first day in fact.

Eda: Ugh, don't even get me started on that place. 

Leon: *chuckles* Not a fan I see.

Leon quickly noticed some clothing by a wall. He walks up to it and examines the outfit. The leather jacket, the jeans, the shoes. Leon smiles liking what he found.