𝘛𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚

it was a normal day for y/n,she finished up her last project and made a lovely breakfast

it was a normal day for y/n,she finished up her last project and made a lovely breakfast.dick was still in bed sleeping surprisingly.she thought he got the message.she made him breakfast and as she walked into the room to set the plate down she saw him exit their bathroom. "your up."she said in an unintentional static tone. 

"yeah." there was silence. "look dick-" "yeah i know i messed up."he said taking the plate from her and sitting on the bed.y/n left the room and soon returned with one of their breakfast in bed trays. she sat next to dick setting it to the side. "im glad you know you messed up.but im woman enough to say that im sorry for being so cold to you after." she said playing with her anxiety ring.

dick saw and held her hand."you have every right to be cold to me.what i did was wrong and you called me out on it." y/n didnt know how to respond but she was happy.she tackled dick onto the bed with a smile.the two were at peace.

later the same day dick brought her to meet up with the doctor and the kids. for the last week they've just seen her angry and she wanted to apologize. "hey" y/n said to the three. "im sorry for my behavior this past week. some tings have been happening and i couldn't deal with them properly." y/n smiled. violet came up t o y/n and hugged her. "it ok!" she said with a smile.y/n's heart melted at the girl.she was so precious.

just then y/n's phone started to ring. "sorry kids but its work i need to take this" y/n blew a kiss before levitating herself to higher ground. she knew that dick was gonna test them with a surprise attack but didnt want them knowing she knew. she watched as the kids fought back eventually with the prince getting shot.

they were only rubber bullets. she saw dick emerge from his hiding spot and she smiled.

"no one is supposed to be so sexy like at all."

y/n soon hung up and started walking down the hill when someone attacked. she sprung into action immediately leaping and landing onto the persons head,twisting it and throwing them back with her legs. she flipped backwards back to the group. "who the fuck it that?!"she screamed. "the main man's contract is to kill this bug.you can go."

y/n's eyes widened. "as if!" she laughed walking towards the man.he punched her and she deflected landing a triple blow and kicking him into on of the hill looking walls. "ow! you white bitch that hurt!" she shouted. the rest of the crew moved in y/n as well as halo being the only ones standing much of a chance. "nightwing, pass it." she said running to him. he threw her up and she grabbed the knife from her boot. she fell from the sky cutting at least two of his fingers.

she was getting though fine when dick fell onto her. she got up but just to she the main man on top of forager. "FORAGER NO!" she screamed trying to save the little boy. but she just got pushed back into a wall. when she got up his shell was broken

he lived because he sheaded himself. "dont ever do that again you had me so worried."

around two days later the couple got back to their regular lives.y/n started sleeping in their bedroom again and dick was leaving notes or messages as to where he was going.y/n started appreciating the little gestures he did even more. that night dick was at conner's house when violet brought out some random guy.dick not wanting to leave y/n in the dark called her and asked her to come over.

"i have on a tight ass dress dick, give me sometime to get comfy." she laughed taking off her heels. "i dont care, come over put on my hoodie if you must." y/n laughed putting on a pair of her crocs and headed towards the last bedroom which actually had a zeta tube. literally no one was allowed in there because it was 'chaotic.'

"B 0 2 nightwing's wife" y/n rolled her eyes as she exited the zeta tube. "dick you need to get that name changed. who's this?" she asked now paying attention. "y/n this is victor he i dont know." violet said. "hi victor, im y/n." victor had a huge smile plastered across his face looking at y/n, it was like all his anger was gone. turning around y/n heard sphere roll up to her. "hey babygirl how are you?" she smiled.

just then sphere went infront of y/n weaponizing herself. "sphere?" victor voice got deeper and held onto y/n's hand tighter. although confused y/n defended herself and ran away. a mist all the shots fired, violet some how calmed victor down with some spell.

"what the fuck?" y/n exclaimed. after getting a debrief on his powers which was that he almost died and his dad put a father box in him,everyone went their separate ways. "wanna go for a walk?"dick asked.y/n took his hand and lead him out. "not gonna say anything?"dick asked pulling y/n back once they were a good distance away. "just this." she smiled bringing him in for a sweet well deserved kiss.