𝘝𝘐𝘚𝘐𝘛𝘚

Y/N got up pretty early and while making breakfast she decided to visit Dick and Bruce

Y/N got up pretty early and while making breakfast she decided to visit Dick and Bruce. Getting ready after her shower Y/N puts on a graphic-T with shorts and Nike slides. Leaving the cave Y.N zeta's towards Gotham and starts walking towards Wayne Manor when she stops at Subway. She got food for everyone. Arriving at the Manor se rings the doorbell and says why she's here. Alfred let's her in and she hands him his food, along with Bruce since he came to greet her face to face. "Y/N you didn't have to-" Bruce begins but she interrupt him, "No no Bruce it's nothing. You would have done it for me. Alfred I brought some for you too. Little token of appreciation. Where's Dick?" She asks handing him his food. "He's either in the gym or his room watching TV." "Ok! Thank you!"

She finds Dick's room and knocks on the door. "Come in Alfred!" She takes that as a sign to go inside shouting,  "The disrespect of you is unbelievable. I don't look like a man!" Dick laughs and comes for a hug and tries take the food from her sneakily. "Nuh uh! say sorry!" The girl pries it out of his grasp. "Fine sorry. Can I please have my food?"  "Here you go." She gave in seeing as she couldn't be mad at his adorable face forever. "Your so cute!" Y/N soon goes downstairs to take out their garbage when she sees Bruce and she decides to ask her question. "Hey Bruce! Is it ok if I stay the night?"  "Yes it's fine. You don't have to ask. Your like family." Smiling widely she thanks him and runs upstairs to share the news. "Guess what Dumbo?"  "What?" He doesn't look up from the screen of his flat screen TV. "I get to stay the night!" "Cool! Call of Duty?" "Call of duty" 

Soon enough the sky turns a lovely shade of navy blue sayings its night. Y/N goes to take a shower  and changes into the clothes Dick gave her. They were a little big but she didn't care. Al she wanted a sleep.