𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

Y/N wakes up the next morning and sluggishly makes her way downstairs

Y/N wakes up the next morning and sluggishly makes her way downstairs. "Morning" She greets yawning "Some coffee Y/N?"  "Thanks Alfred" She takes a small sip due to the liquid being hot, completely oblivious to what the two men next to her were saying to each other. "Here Y/N your breakfast" "Thanks Alfred!" The girl towards him and begins to eat. After breakfast she goes back to upstairs to the guest  room and watches some tv. While doing so she hears a knock at her door. "I have to go out you good on your own?" Y/N gets up and walks towards Dick. "Am I? Please protect oh great Dick!" She says falling into him. "Your so dramatic." "Whatever just go!" She sees him leave her room and she gets ready to go back to the cave to get ready for the beach day everyone had planned.

The guys planned a beach day but Wally started school. Poor thing. Y/N changed into a bikini and picked up a towel to use later. Taking her usual sunglasses Y/N put them on and met with the team downstairs. Soon Robin, Kaldur, Conner and Megan came downstairs. Artemis soon after. They all head to the back where the beach is, "Hello Meghan! We should hit the beach everyday" Megan announced. "Yeah but with the whole team" Leaving the team Y/N found a cool spot where she can see everyone and still not be in the sun. 'Danm I knew Robin was good looking but fuck he's fine' 

The sun soon sets painting the sky and in a beautiful ombre of pink and orange hue. Y/N steps out of the water wrapping herself in a towel and going to take a nice shower. Red Arrow brought a mission to the team so Y/N suited up for that. The shadows forced a scientist to create something called the fog and it steals technology and destroys anything in it's path. 'Sounds deadly enough to be the shadows'  The squad boarded the bio ship and got to the coordinates that Red gave them. The girl was busy doing other things like checking the perimeter to notice she was in the mind link and that she was needed to help stop the fog from doing it's next target. Which is Wayne Tech.

"Wayne tech override RG4" Running into the building while Robin and Superboy deal with the shadows. The doors stop closing letting the girl through. She gets into the cafeteria and uses the computer. 'Connected to mainframe and yes! Fog neutralized.' When she finished she went back outside to see the Shadows tied up and Robin with a goofy smirk on his face. "Robin you lovely genius. It worked!" She jumps into a hug and kisses his cheek playfully. Once home she hurries back to Bruce's place and pretends she was there all day. Another knock reaches for her door. "Come in!"  "Y/N I'm back. I wanted to ask if you could meet me by the hot tub at 10?"  "Sure" '10 seems really late but ok.'

Around 9:30 Y/N was ready and started walking down to where the hot tub is. She sneaks up to Robin and hugs him from behind. "Hi dumbass" She ruffles his soft black hair from the back as she presses her chest into him a little bit. "Hey Y/N" She sits next to him relaxing in the hot water. "So you genius what did you want me here for?"  "Look up." Looking above her the girl sees one shooting star then two more then a meteor shower. "Oh my, I never watch a meteor shower before! Thank you Dick!" She hugs him tightly a little bit of water splashing out. Continuing to watch the shower, Y/N scoots slowly towards Robin holding his hand and resting her head on his shoulder. His hand rested loosely around her waist keeping her close. "Did you like it Y/N?" "I loved it" I answer. "Y/N there is something I wanted to tell you."  Humming in response, Y/N turning to face him.

"The day that I met you I always thought you were cute, and that you would be one of my closest friends, but ever since then you were always on my mind and close by me. I started developing feelings for you. And they just became stronger by the day. Y/N I fell in love with you. No Y/N I am in love with you" "Dick...." She cups his face. "I'm in love with you too. Both you and Robin."   "How did you know?" "Don't you worry about that." She puts her index finger over his lips. "That's for me to know and you to find out." She sits on his lap and just hugs him enjoying his company. "I love you."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Well not at least two weeks later, Y/N found herself next to Robin his hand holding hers, watching Batman along with members of the league. A disintegration ray kills all of them in space and Robin's grip on her hand tightens. 'No' They continue to watch until she sees her mom become nothing. After joining the team, Wonder Woman became a mother figure to Y/N and to her the girl was her daughter. "Mom!" Y/N drops to her knees and leans into Robin's shoulder."Momma" shw begins to cry letting her tears stain her boyfriend's shoulder. He wipes her tears and kisses her forehead. "It'll be alright. Ypu still have the team. You still have me. I'm never leaving you." He smiled. The team figure out where some aliens are and got onto the Bio ship to Superman's Fortress of Solitude.

'Communications disabled. Propulsion disabled.' Miss Martian 'ET's are sealed inside.' Y/N quickly gets onto the ship and Miss Martian disabled the stress pressure points. When Superboy started pulling a very small ray Wolf detected and jump infront of him. 'Wolf no!' Y/N gasped tears threating to slip from her eyes. While incorporating the new weapon two God knows what's with the same rays begin to fire at the team 'I'm almost there get inside!' Artemis screams in the mind link. 'Artemis behind you!' Miss Martian warns. The ray gets her and she's gone. "ARTEMIS!"

Blinded with rage Y/N summons her anaconda and squeezes the ship with by hand breaking it, killing whoever is inside. "Let's go." Her eyes become puffy again as she starts to cry. "There will be time to mourn later. Now we have a job to do." Aqualad says getting up. "Oh so I'm not entitled to my feelings huh? Choke on a sandpaper cock." Y/N flips him off and goes to the back. "Don't fucking call me unless we're in danger!"

After introducing themselves to the general they go inside and found Martian Manhunter. "Yay your only family is alive! Meanwhile some of ours are dead! " Y/N walks away pushing ruble around. 'The anger really has gotten to her. I've never seen her so mad before' Robin thinks. The alien did attack again and they lost the Bio ship so as a last resort they zeta back to the cave. Aqualad sacrificed himself Robin being the most logical choice as a leader.

"Our next move is clear, if the aliens are teleporting their victims, the most likely detention center is here. The mother ship. Atop well what use to be Small Ville." 'Well time to blow this bitch sky fucking high!  "Be right back." Y/N goes up to her room and carefully grab the grenades she had stashed away. For what? Who knows. "Well we can blow the power source with these. I can have one of my animals bring them to you." She sighs letting her lion hold them. 

"First team deploy!" Robin commands. Megan and Martian Manhunter deploy going into the mothership. "Conner your ass better be careful." She hugs him tightly. He was like a brother to her since she joined the team. She even convinced him to tell Meghan about his feelings for her. "I will." He chuckles, Robin gives the signal and he goes ahead creating a diversion for her, Robin and Kid Flash to get inside the mothership.Once inside, they start scouring the ship for the power source, almost get totaled along the way but manage find the power source. Once Robin and Kid are down, Y/N gets the grenades to them via summoning her lion to give them the grenades. Robin timed it for four minutes which gave them enough time to leave. The actual exit to leave got blocked but Y/N was able to clear it. "Go I'll meet you outside. "She smiles punching another alien. "No! I can't leave you!" Robin and Megan say in sync. "Fucking go dumbass. I'll be out." She gives Robin one last kiss. "No I can't leave you." Robin said a small tear pricking his eyes. "Baby, I will be fine. I will meet you outside. I love you." "I love you". The explosion went off killing her along with Robin and Kid Flash who almost made it out.  

With a gasp Y/N wakes up almost falling off the bed she was on. When she looks to the right she sees Robin. "Your ok." She muttered feeling very weak. "What happened in there?" Batman asks helping Martian Manhunter. "It went wrong. All wrong." He says.  Batman explains what happened going in then Manhunter expressed why it went wrong.  Wolf comes up to the girl whining and rubbing his head onto her. "I missed you. Your alive..... your alive." Robin comes up to her and she breaks down in tears. "Don't ever do that to me." She cried. "Never." Robin answered rubbing soft circles on her back, holding back tears of his own.