𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘌

Morning soon comes and Y/N starts to get ready for the day

Morning soon comes and Y/N starts to get ready for the day. Making her bed getting a smoothie as her breakfast, a shower and getting dressed in a short black jumpsuit. Today she was going out to buy some fancy clothes and some snacks since Wally ate all of hers. She takes the Zeta tube to her home city Gotham and goes downtown into metropolis by taxi and starts hopping around like normal. Getting on the bus to Gotham at around 4 in the evening her phone vibrates saying she got a message from Alfred.

At some point she ran into Bruce Wayne and he asked if she wanted to go to a gala with him since he really didn't want to go alone, so she went as a close friends daughter. She's been doing it ever since and the two became like father and daughter. Establishing that she'll go, the girl gets back to the cave and starts to get ready. She had 1 hour to do so. Deciding to show off just a bit she picks out a black dress with the back out. "Conner, I need you to tie these strings for me." She uses her phone to call her best friend. He appears to her room and ties it for her. "Where are you going dress so fancy?" "I have a gala to go to tonight, felt like showing off."

"Have fun at your gala." He left the room and she finished up putting her hair into a low bun and doing some simple make-up. The girl found some black strap heels to wear as well. She picks up a small guess bag and leaves the cave going to the meet up point. Which is Wayne Tech, where a limo was waiting outside. The door opens to reveal Bruce Wayne himself. "Hi!" Smiled Y/N as Bruce let her into the limo, with another person. A boy around 16,just like Y/N.

"Bruce! Bruce!" Cat Grant calls

"Bruce! Bruce!" Cat Grant calls. All three turn around to be confronted by flashing lights and a big camera. Instinctively Y/n covers her eyes, showing off her white nails. "Who is this mysterious girl with you?" She asks holding a mic to him. "Oh we must be going now. Sorry Cat Grant but any other questions?" She stays silent. Venturing through the rest of the cameras Y/N doesn't take her hand from her eyes. "Champagne?" A butler asks. The all take a glass. "What is gala about tho?" Y/N asked sipping some of the wine. "Fund raiser for kids in hospitals." Bruce answers "Oh. Then it makes a lot of sense I love kids."

The night sadly comes to an end and Bruce decides to take the three of them out for ice cream. "Can I have the vanilla special please" Both Bruce and Dick order the same thing. The waitress nods and goes off. "Dick c'mere" He hums in response looking in her direction ,Y/N took a quick snap with the bunny filter on. "Aww you look so cute! I'm saving it!" Y/N chirped happily. "No your not." He tries to grab her phone. "No!" She wraps her around his neck. "Smile for me." The girl kisses his cheek gently. She snaps the picture and saves it quickly not even noticing how Dick's face heated up. Soon enough their ice cream comes and they take it home.

"Y/N did you see?! Looks like Bruce Wayne got a girlfriend!" Megan squeals to the girl who is barely awake eating her cereal

"Y/N did you see?! Looks like Bruce Wayne got a girlfriend!" Megan squeals to the girl who is barely awake eating her cereal. "Yeah" Drozily said the girl as she continued. She looked up at the TV to see the the headline. 'BRUCE WAYNE ATTENDING A FUNDRAISER WITH A MYSTERIOUS GIRL' along with a picture of Y/N in her black dress. All they have to figure out is her eye color and they would figure it out. but she covered them pretty well. 'Noobs'