𝘗𝘈𝘐𝘕&𝘚𝘜𝘍𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎

The next day was filled with pure silence

The next day was filled with pure silence. Y/N sat next to Robin cuddled into his chest soundly. Slowly his hands travel up and down her sides in a calming manner. After experiencing the 'train for failure' exercise no one talked with each other. Not wanting to be alone, although she was in a mountain with others Y/N spent the night with Dick. At least he was there to comfort her once the nightmare came. Black Canary offered therapy as a way to vent or just explain what happened in a safe space for everyone.

While Superboy was supposed to be having his session he storms out before it even finished and left the cave. "Artemis." Black Canary calls. She leaves and Y/N gets up to get some coffee. "I'll be back. Want anything?"  "Not really. You can get anything for me that doesn't have coffee." He kisses her cheek before she leaves. 'I can't bare that silence anymore' When she got back she sat with Robin once more until he got called. "Robin." Canary calls him in. She places his drink in the fridge and waits until her turn.

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I get called in a take a seat. After that I just spill everything. "Hurt? That's a mild way to put it. Try traumatized. I finally got what I wanted to be leader and end up sending everyone to their deaths. I sent Y/N to her death. The girl I love. There's no coming back from that. I let it happen. And like the saint she is she forgives me and keeps me close. I don't deserve such an angel. When we started this team I was desperate to be in charge. But after getting a taste I don't want that anymore. You-You can't tell Batman." "Nothing leaves this room." "I always thought that I would be him. To grow up and become him. Being a hero, I'm still in but but that thing in him, the thing that drives him to risk everything for that sake of the mission. It's not me. It's not me at all. I don't want to be him anymore. I don't want to be the Batman anymore. I don't wanna hurt the people I love. The woman I love."

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Robin comes out and through his glasses Y/N could see that he's on the brink of tears. "Y/N." She really wanted to go and comfort him but he pushed her away. He never pushes her away. The girl walks with Black Canary and sits in the green chair before her. "How do you feel?" She asks. "Honestly. I don't know how to feel like. I'm hurt, I'm mad, I'm sad just to many emotions to deal with at once. Like my adopted mom killed in front my eyes the team gone. It's a lot. I tried getting it off my mind but nothings worked. I'm not fine. On top of that, Robin and I are dating but since the exercise he's been pushing me away. Honestly Black Canary, I'm not sure what to do with myself, but I'm trying to get through everything and go back to myself. The smiling girl I was before." Y/N confesses taking a few tissues to wipe away the tears following from her eyes. "Admitting it all is the very first step." She smiles to her holding Y/N's hand with a warm, genuine smile.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The next mission the team has is in polar stealth because 5 ice fortresses started attacking. Once in the super cycle Robin,  Superboy and Y/N rendezvous to Batman and start to destroy some of the weapons. Bringing it down wasn't easy though. Y/N had to go into the central control system and disable it with her dragon supporting the fortress from the bottom so it wouldn't hurt anyone below them. 'Come on girl' She flies out of the system and helps her sustain the weight. Y/N finally gets it out of range and snaps it in half. "Y/N are you ok?" Robin asks. "Yes I'm fine." She nervously smiles knowing her back is aching. "Mission accomplished back to the cave."  

At the cave she changes into some regular clothes with a bag and decides to stay the night at Dick's place. Once in Gotham she hurries to his place because gotham+night=death. Once inside and Y/N flew up to Dick's room. "HEY HEY HEYYYY" She announces seeing him playing the game. She plops down on the bed and starts scrolling through Instagram and Tik Tok after putting down her stuff "Y/NNNNN" She hears Dick whine. "Can you sit on my lap?" She shrugs doing it, still continuing scroll through social media. "Done with that." He flops onto the bed with her on top "You sure your ok Y/N that fortress was heavy." "I'm sure Dick. Just right now I wanna sleep." She says putting down her phone, falling asleep while Dick caresses her back softly helping with the pain.

"Sir Dick dinner is ready." "We'll be downstairs in a minute Alfred." Dick starts tapping the girl's body lightly. "Mi reina~" The girl fidgets and snuggles into his chest more. "Come on mi reina wake up"  She slowly gets up and stretch a little, "Dinner is ready lets go." Getting up slowly with the help of Dick and the two go downstairs to eat. After Dinner the couple go back to the cave. Batman explained the analysis he got from the starotech. "Tornado stay with the kids." He leaves and something in her gut is telling her that something is up. "Wait Batman never calls us kids." Red powers down with something in his hand. "Look the starotech I give Batman. It has components of magic that is associated with mind control, matter a fact that's the main purpose."  "If we hock up Red's consciousness to something we can find out what happened to the league." Robin shared.

"Wait we went sneaking around his room a while ago and found a new body. We can use that." Zatana suggests. "Ok get it and Robin you can hook it up. I'll look over the tech and see what I missed." She uses the computer and let the starotech be analyzed, while they bring down Tornado's new body. "It takes 0.3 nano-seconds to incorporate in the person. So we can make a cure, but it will take longer." The doctor that created the fog and the queen of Atlantis start on the virus while Y/N help Robin and Zatana hook up Red. However while doing so, they hear the zeta tubes announce Black Canary's arrival. "Hey came to se- What are you doing to Red?!" She shouts in a sort of calm manner.

"Nothing!" Y/N squeals out of fear. "Looks like your putting Red's consciousness into a new body!" "Ok that's what were doing.." She uses her canary cry, but Rocket and Robin were able to capture her. After tying her up Y/N got Sphere to give us a ride. "Canary attacked us?" Zatana asks. "Well that just happened didn't it Z." "But why" "Remember the starotech we confiscated that's what Red was holding. That must have incorporated with the person and mentally controls them."

"Makes more sense."

'Miss Martian you there?'

'Yeah linking up'

'Lovely cause I have some intel.'

After comparing notes and they finally got a cure. Finishing up they incorporate it with Red, Canary and Red Arrow then send them in. Miss Martian got everyone up to the Watchtower and got everyone inside. Vandal doesn't know about they're entry since Red Arrow bypassed all the security. Once given the command the team scatters and disinfect the members they come across with the cure the doctor and the queen did. The last person Y/N come across is Wonder Woman. 'It just had to be you.' 

Wonder Woman obviously threw the first punch but Y/N barely dodged it and fought back trying to not let up on her mom. She got her into a wall and she was holding her down when Wonder Woman used her legs to kick Y/N off. 'Miss Martian a little help?' She cried in her head still fighting off the Powerhouse. 'On it.' Miss Martian cured Wonder Woman and she feel into Y/N almost crushing her. "Woman you are heavy." By the time Y/N got to the top of the Watchtower Vandal had already left. Red Tornado congratulated them seeing as he is lowkey crippled.

Happy New Year, Justice League!

"Well Robin Happy New Year." Y/N giggled. He rolls his eyes playfully and takes her by the waist and his lips fall onto hers gently. She smiles holding her arms around his neck and bringing him closer, deepening the kiss. Robin didn't complain kissing back like it was the last. "God your so good to me."