𝘏𝘜𝘙𝘛

Lazily Dick presses a soft kiss to Y/N's cheek as she strokes his hair softly

Lazily Dick presses a soft kiss to Y/N's cheek as she strokes his hair softly. Her legs weren't numb or anything but bits of pain here and there. She was able to get ready for the day without fail and she took some pain killers. During the day she made lunch and decided to take some for Dick and Bruce. She changes into a white buttons up shirt, a tie, a black skirt and her Dr. Martins. She picked up the bag holding both lunches. She picked up the keys to the G-Wagon since Dick took her car this morning. 'Ok I'll drop off their lunch and then go for groceries.'  

Arriving at Wayne Tech building Y/N waved to everyone with a smile and went up to Bruce's office. She knocked on the mahogany wood door and peaked inside. She enters to see Dick standing next to Bruce like Alfred. Stifling a laugh Y/N puts the bag on his desk. "I made lunch so I wanted to bring some for the both of you" Y/N smiled. "Thank you Y/N" Bruce thanks with a nod. "Thanks birdie" Dick kisses kisses the girl's cheek. "It's no problem." "I'll take you out" Dick offered taking up his lunch to bring it to his office. There Y/N saw three picture frames, one is her, Bruce and himself when they were celebrating Bruce's birthday and the other with the whole Bat family. She found it heart warming.

Dick put the lunch down and took her hand to lead her downstairs. Many women were staring in awe and jealousy but Y/N didn't really care. "See you at home." He smiled kissing the girl who's in the G-Wagon. She kisses back and leaves the building heading to the Supermarket. Safely arriving back home Y/N restocked everything and put up the groceries.

After a surprisingly unstressful day, Y/N suited up and zetas to the cave. "Black Snow B06" "Artemis!" Y/N rejoiced tackling the blonde to the ground. "Hi Y/N! Hey Megan! Connor!" She greets all of them. "It's an honor to finally fight beside you archer." Lagann greets. "Okayyy" She trailed off.  "Time for the briefing. A recon to safe guard Com-sat rocket launch to mars. Some people don't like the thought of aliens and some may not want to Com-sat to succeed. Nightwing discussed. "So why are you going?" Mal asked the leader. "Well I have been running this team for a year, I'm peckish for a little action." Dick answers with a smirk. "Wasn't last night enough?" Y/N whispers. "HUH?!" Conner shouts. "What?! What did I say?!" I answer back. "I hear you say it Y/N" Y/N rolled her eyes and dragged Conner away from everyone.

"Dick took my out for dinner last night and he kept me up if you get me." "No wayy. You serious? How was dinner?" "Really good actually." Still talking the two board the Bio ship. With this recon mission Y/N was with Dick, Lagann underwater whilst Superboy and Miss Martian in the Bio ship. Y/N could see Lagann punching the water right now. As much it wasn't her place to say, Lagann is very insecure about his relationship. It was quite clear.  There was a drastic difference between jealousy and insecurity. If it was Blue Beetle or Nightwing around Miss Martian, he didn't care. But it every came that Superboy had to be on the same squad as her, he was mad. He knew about their past relations and just got jealous with them together. To her it was pathetic. 

She knew about how Dick and Zatana had a fling when they were broken up but she didn't care. Why? They were broken up. She could have slept with Conner for all Dick cared.  They. Weren't. Together.

"I'm glad you came back Artemis. Shit was becoming dull around here." Y/N muttered hugging the taller woman. "Of course. Cant leave my girl behind. Plus I missed you too Y/N." 'Lagoon boy don't engage Black Manta's troopers. Stay with Nelia.' Nightwing ordered. 'Sorry your breaking up.'  'What static is on a psychic link!' Dick screams. Meanwhile with Y/N she ordered  'Nelia engage with Lagoon boy.' 'Y/N troopers are coming above ground!' Nelia warns. "Oh great. Troopers are coming above ground, we should get down there." Y/N pointed towards the beach. She got over easily using the flight of her dragon. Artemis and Dick got over the wall right when the troopers made it above ground. They get over the wall and start to fight off the troopers. A while after Kaldur emerges from the water. 'This motherfuck.'

Y/N smiled to herself, cracking her knuckles. Destroying the last few missiles Y/N called back Neila and pounced for Kaldur. She was dodging his attacks and as her father would said. "Go for the throat."  "I see your using your father's words, Y/N how nice to tribute him in our fight. Your going harder than usual." Aqualad laughed. "What really?? You think I got weaker since our last encounter? Just because your my friend won't mean I won't call you out on your bullshit."

He threw her across the beach. She landed on all fours before running and roundhouse kicking him. "Jump her." Aqualad ordered to his troopers who began to back Y/N into a corner. "Fatale mistake." She whispered before going into a handstand  and wrapping her legs around on of the troopers head and spinning him around. She grabbed his gun and shot and the two who were running towards him to help. Using her gymnastics she was able to beat all of them with only her legs. However, Artemis and Nightwing weren't having much luck dealing with Aqualad since he stabbed Artemis. Y/N rushes to Artemis' side, along with Superboy and Miss Martian. "I don't hear her heartbeat." Superboy sighed. 

"She's dead."