𝟐𝟖

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌

Dayvon stared up at the ceiling of his bedroom as he thought about whatever popped into his mind at three o'clock in the morning. Unfortunately, he couldn't sleep, and he didn't know exactly why either.

He had tried everything. Melatonin, tea, a warm bath, scrolling away on his phone, rain music; anything you could possibly think of to help him fall asleep. None of it worked.

Maybe it was because he had so much on his mind? What was on his mind? Amiko, as usual. To be honest, he wanted the break they were on to be over and his relationship back.

He had finally realized that having Kelix around wasn't going to make his chances of getting back together any better, so he did indeed cut her off, which he should've did the first time.

He didn't want to go the materialistic way of trying to buy her back with gifts, money, or whatever she possibly wanted. She declined him the first time, and he was sure she would decline him again if he tried.

He knew where she lived now, but there was a possibility she wouldn't even open up the door for him, which would be a waste of time. Maybe he was just pussy and couldn't stand getting the answer 'no' from her.

All this thinking was starting to make him feel crazy.

He needed a break.

Rubbing his hands down his face, he raised off his bed and hoped a quick hoop session at night in the public basketball court would help clear his clouded mind.

Basketball always seemed to have a way of calming him down.

Stepping onto the cold hardwood floor, he leaned back as if he was going to do a backbend and stretched, muscular body vigorously shaking, a yawn coming out of his mouth too.

He was tired, but he wasn't at the same time—if that made sense. He was tired, but his body wouldn't let him go to sleep.

Going into his closet, he quickly grabbed a black Nike Tech jacket and pants. He already had on a white wife beater and PSD boxers. Slipping on his 'Panda' Dunks, he grabbed his basketball, his keys, and headed out the door to his car.

Five minutes later, Dayvon had arrived at the basketball court and was already dribbling the ball, yet Amiko was still on his mind. She was honestly driving him crazy.