𝟐𝟑

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟐:𝟎𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟐:𝟎𝟐𝐏𝐌

"I'm back on the road, and this time I'm stopping into Florida to meet Kross Bennett. This point guard from Morehouse has made a ton of noise in college basketball on and off the court. With the draft approaching, he let's us in on how he's preparing for the NBA." The interviewer enthusiastically spoke to the cameras around the two before turning to Dayvon afterwards for questions.

After only a month, Dayvon had proved himself to the world and showed them his talent. In only a few weeks, he would be playing in the NBA.

He was nervous, also a little camera shy, no one knowing about it except Amiko because he hid things so well.

"Alright, Kross, you went from being barely recruited to a potential top 3 drafter," She stated, talking with her hands, and he nodded along because it was true. "So when was the moment you said, 'I'm famous now?'" She let out a chuckle, a smile on her face.

This made him think for a second. When did he start to become the talk of everybody?

"Ummm...I feel like the NCAA tournament; Elite Eight. I think I finished with like..38 and had a dunk that went viral. After the game, I hopped on the bus, my teammates was tellin' me to check my phone. I looked at it, and notifications were goin' crazy from the dunk."

He remembers vividly some of the some of the tweets on Twitter were like 'Woah!' 'Kid's got some serious talent.' 'Here before a billion views!' 'Best PG in the draft???' 'Lmfaooo Jesus Christ?!'

"Now I know after one of your NCAA tournament wins, you gained about a 100,000 thousand followers on Instagram. How did that make you feel?"

"It honestly felt like a dream..you know? Like, this many people really came here to watch me do what I love. It really makes you think about how powerful the internet is, but, overall it felt good." He answered, nerves becoming relaxed, ready for more questions to be thrown at him.

"But of those follows, which ones was your favorites?"

"This a hard question. I'd probably have to say the players in the NBA: Ja Morant, Kevin Durant, Luka, some more I can't remember." For him to be recognized by players like this was an accomplishment to him.

"Really? I saw a clip of you and Ja hugging after winning the National's. Congratulations on that by the way!" The reporter's eyes lit up with genuine happiness for the young man in front of her.