𝟔

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟗:𝟓𝟖𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟗:𝟓𝟖𝐏𝐌

Dayvon quickly wiped the sweat cascading down his face with the back of his hand after a game of 1v1 with Taurus; Dayvon winning by 20 points.

"Y'all know we got a game against Clark again on the 16th? We gone dust they asses like we did last time." Durk bragged as he bounced the basketball with a grin.

"You know what that mean? Practice everyday. You know Coach ain't goin' for nothin' less." Taurus added, beads of sweat rolling off his body to the court floor, slightly out of breath. To help his breathing go back to normal, he placed his hands on the back of his head.

Everyone began joining on the talk with Durk about the upcoming basketball practice while Dayvon stayed quiet and examined their surroundings.

It was almost 10 o'clock at night and they were by themselves at the public basketball court with only two streetlights shining down on the group of 4.
Anything could happen. One of them had to stay alert at times, which was mainly him.

"Who the fuck is that?" He mumbled to himself, looking into the near distance, noticing 8 bodies in total—4 dudes, 4 girls. "Aye, gang! Y'all see them?" He turned to his group of 3 and they nodded in response.

Keeping a neutral face as the 8 came onto the court, Dayvon looked over the 4 niggas before looking at the girls.

The tallest male that seemed to be the leader of the group had three dents in the middle of his forehead, hazel eyes, slight bowlegged legs like Dayvon's, and ear-length dreads. The rest seemed to follow being him.

The girls were practicing half-naked. The clothing they had on looked like it suffocated them in the slightest way. Their breasts were pushed up against their chest, the mini skirts they wore showed their shaved legs and thighs, and they were lustfully staring at Dayvon and his friends.

"Hoes." Dayvon internally thought before taking his off eyes off them.

"Wassam," The tall male greeted in an accent Dayvon didn't know where from. Louisiana? Possibly. "Me and my boys was tryna play wit' y'all."

Durk stepped up. "Names? We ain't playin' no randoms."

"Kentrell," He pointed to himself. "Ben, Boomer, and KD. We can play?"