𝟏𝟒

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟑𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟑𝐀𝐌

"I'm 'bout to check on my baby. She'on never sleep this long." Dayvon announced as he walked up the stairs to their room from the kitchen from helping everyone cook in the large kitchen since Amiko was still sleep and they couldn't wait any longer to eat.

"Somebody on boyfriend duties." Jade snickered, Dayvon flicking his sister off.

Reaching their room, he opened the closed door, closed the door behind him and cut the light on. She was still sleeping in the position he had left her in a hour ago.

Deciding to wake her up so she could come downstairs and eat with everybody, he raised the covers off her body and sucked in a breath at what he saw. He now understood why she was sleeping in for so long.

He examined the crimson-colored blood covering her bottom half and the white bedsheets, contemplating what to do. She had started her period in her sleep and didn't even know.

"Get up, baby." He vigorously shook her upper body, successfully waking her up out of her sleep.

"What are you waking me up for, Kross?" She groggily asked, lifting her head a little off her pillow, rubbing her eye like a baby.

How could he tell her without making her feel embarrassed? Biting down on his bottom lip, he decided to let the words flow together. "You had a accident, mama."

Amiko's squinted eyes looked down at what he was talking about before they widened at the bloody sight below her.

"It's all good though," He quickly reassured, disliking the way she seemed to react. "Don't stress. I'm 'bout to help you."

After helping her up out the king-sized bed and to the connected bathroom in their room, he shut the door to give her some privacy while she stripped out some of her clothing, freed her bladder, and cut the bathwater on.

He really hoped she wasn't stressing over her little accident. He understood things happened and having a period was totally natural.

Looking through her unpacked suitcase, he grabbed his girlfriend a new set of dark blue, silk, long-sleeve pajamas as well as a black Victoria secret set of bra and panties.

With her change of clothes in hand, he looked through the Walmart sack of stuff he bought earlier for her period and grabbed the Dr.Teal's Menstrual Relief Epsom Salt for the warm bath she was already running for herself, Honey Pot pads, plus the box of Thermacare heating pads.