𝟐𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒
𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

The day had finally came after a month of back to back practices and games: National Championship. This day would determine if Dayvon and his team would win their first national championship.

They had went through First Four, Regional Semifinals and Finals also known as Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight, Final Four to now competing for the National Championship.

Nervous would be an understatement to how he felt right now.

Everything he had worked for was on the line right now. Not to mention the chance of being noticed and potentially drafted to the NBA. 60 players were usually selected into the NBA draft, and he needed to be one of them considering only 2% of college players usually make the cut.

Speaking of being mentioned, Dayvon was receiving little attention so far from people on the internet because of his games leading up to this point. His following had went up by thousands. A few people noticed him if he went somewhere. Highlights, Twitter tweets, Instagram posts were slowly showing up of him and his team.

He was becoming known!

He felt like a superstar.

Funny. The descriptive word reminded him of Kelix. Maybe she was right? Was he a upcoming superstar? He was a superstar in her mind, but was he to others?

"What's wrong witchu, gang? You more quiet than usual." Taurus asked, examining his friend's body language. It was safe to say Dayvon and Taurus were becoming closer like brothers.

"Really? I thought I looked cool. I ain't gone lie, I am a lil' nervous. I'on wanna mess up, you know? We don't get these opportunities everyday. It's a lot." He unintentionally rambled before he realized he was sort of venting. "My bad."

"You cool, nigga, but you really ain't got nothin' to worry about. You know how you do. What Coach T say? Just play. It's all in up here, Kross." His index finger pressed against his head. "Just..play."

There was the problem. Dayvon was an over-thinker. You could tell him he did his best on something, and he'd still wonder what he could've did to have done better. All he did was stay in his head. It was one of the things he did best. It was a blessing and a curse at the same time.

"Just play," He repeated to himself out loud. "Alright. 'Preciate you, Taurus." He dapped up his friend, a little nervous still, but he would never admit it out loud.