Inside Saanvi's room....

Advit picked up the call..

On call...

Advit:- hello...

From other side a manly cold voice come..

Man:- we are coming India by tomorrow morning we are there..

Advit:- hmm...

He hang up the call.

He says in his mind that...you are coming at the very right time, you people must be welcomed with a dhamakedaar (blockbuster) news.....he smug smiles while thinking this.

He turns around and sees that Saanvi is not there and the door towards the garden is open. he laughs devily and says.....

Teri dhadkan se jindagi ka rista  ban chuka hai ab mera,
tu jindgi ka ek ahem hissa ban gyi h mera,
ye mohabbat tujhse sirf lafzon ki nhi hai,
teri ruh se ruh tk ka rishta bn gya hai mera....

(I don't know how to translate this, I just tried to type poetry like this)

He leaves the room and walks towards the dining room and sees that Varun and Roohi are already seated on the dining table. A little view of the kitchen was also visible from there, he sees Saanvi doing some work there, she is repeatedly wiping her sweat from the sleeve of her pink patiyala salwaar suit. Seeing this, Advit's blood boils with anger. He says in his mind that....

Ab se tumhe koi kaam krne ki jarurat nhi padegi, for you I will bring everything at your feet. And don't worry butterfly yor Chacha is going to get a very good punishment very soon for making my doll work. Aur unn har kisi ko saza milegi jisne tumhe jara hi kyu na par pareshan kiya ho.

( From now on you will not have to do any work,.........And everyone will be punished who has troubled you even a little bit.)

His madness for Saanvi was clearly visible from all these things.

Varun tells him seeing him standing near the dining table

Advit:- arey come Mr. Rajput...bethiye.

(Ohh come Mr. Rajput...sit)

He sits on a chair.

Not long after, the food is served by Saanvi. After serving the food, Saanvi goes back to the kitchen. Because firstly she does not want to come in front of Advit, and secondly her Chacha mainly did not like to see her while eating food.
She mostly used to eat her food in her room or used to eat it while sitting in the kitchen. But if ever she was punished by not eating, she would go straight to cleaning the kitchen but did not stay near the dining table, because she knew if she stay there her chacha will punish her more.

Advit starts eating and he was mesmerize by the taste of this delicious food. He was enjoying the food happily well his face is neutral but in his heart there was lots of emotions. But seeing Saanvi leaving dinning area, he felt a pang in his heart. He angrily looks at Varun that he didn't stop her and didn't let her, have her dinner here.
He thinks to himself....

You not only sign the company deal papers but just sign the contract of your down fall.

Soon after, the dinner was over. Now Advit was leaving Tayal's house. He takes a last look at Saanvi while leaving and then leaves in his car.

.

.

.

.

.

   Next morning in Advit's office...

Advit was sitting in his office chair and checking some files.

Spontaneously, there was a knock in his office door. He gives permission to enter to the person.

After unlocking the door, a tensed Vikram came inside said something which beyond shock Advit. He makes a fist of his hand with anger and his jaw clenches. His features started getting hard. He doesn't look less than a Beast.....

Preview:- shocking revelation about Saanvi's Chacha. And Advit's Anger......

Radhe Radhe...

So, how you guys find the chapter? Do tell me...

Who do you guys think is going to come?
And...
What does Vikram tell him that makes Advit so angry?
Tell me....

Thank you...

Byee...