"Have I really been a dick to her?"

"Uh duh, clearly you have something for her because trust if that was any other stripper, you would've left their ass behind"

I guess Carmen was right but I don't see Anatasia in that way, and plus I was just trying to save her ass so she won't die.

I would do that for anybody...No I wouldn't.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when the back doors slid open revealing Anatasia, she looked over at us confused but she also looked exhausted.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower, see ya both" Carmen said, leaving both me and Anatasia alone.

Of course her sneaky ass would leave us alone.

Anatasia looked at me and she had this cold stare, I don't no girl has ever gave me a look like that. She looked scary but sexy as fuck. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away.

"Anatasia come here"

I walked behind her and grabbed her wrist. I took her to the basement, we walked into the gym and I let her wrist go.

"Why you take me here?" She asked as she stood on the bench in front of the fan.

"I wanted to talk"

I sat beside her and m heart was beating fast then it has ever done. The last time I was this nervous was the time I had fucked in my Mom and Dad's room.

"So talk"

" I just wanted to say that if I had been harsh on you these past few days, then I'm sorry, and I completely apologize"

She stayed quiet for a bit and I kinda felt embarrassed because I have never even apologized to anybody before... I don't know what type of voodoo shit she doing to me but damn.

"Your good, kinda, but we can be on good terms," she said as she playfully punched my arm.

A.
I woke up and I noticed that I wasn't in the room that I usually sleep in. I looked around and noticed that I was in Enzo's room, he wasn't in here at all"

A few minutes later, he came through the door, and he was in an all-black suit and his hair was in a man bun.

"I had put you in here last night if you don't mind"

I yawned as I sat up all the way.

"Nah you're good, thanks though"

I got up and went into my bag with my toothbrush in it and grabbed it and also made sure to grab my rag and skin care products.

I walked into the bathroom and before I could close it, Enzo stopped it with his hand.

"Tonight I want you to come with me to this club, so make sure you wear something... Sexy"

He ain't gotta tell me twice.

"Ok, do you want me to wear the clothes I already have or?..."

"No, if you want I'll let Carmen take you to the mall"

Yes! I needed to go to the mall and get me a few things. The mall is like my best friend, I love the mall and the mall loves me.

"Okay, thank you, Enzo burrito"

That was corny, I know.

"Yea... Don't say that corny shit again"

I playfully rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face.

Once I was done doing everything, I decided to get ready to go to the mall with Carmen.

I already did my hair, which I just put on my blonde wig that had curtain bangs.

I wore a black blazer dress, some black heels, and a black Chanel hand bag.

(her outfit)

Once I was done I went downstairs and saw Carmen on the couch waiting for me.

"I hope I didn't take too long," I said

"Nah you're all good," Carmen said as she stood up.

"Don't take too long, that goes for the both of you" Enzo said as he walked into the living room.

"Shut up," Carmen said as she flipped him off, and I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"I'm serious be safe, I'll have my security watch over you" Enzo yelled.

"Security?" I said as I whispered to Carmen as we were walking out the door.

"He's a damn stalker"

Author notes: I made sure to just add the outfit instead of having the outfit on somebody so y'all can have the outfit right there. But if y'all don't like the outfit then imagine something else, that's completely fine with me.