Part 1:

Miles POV:

*Closes door*

I sighted while laying on my bed "im just going to draw something I have a lot in my mind right now" I put on my headphones on and listened to my favorite songs at the time Mona Lisa, I sat down in my bed to draw when I suddenly heard someone knocking on the window...it was Gwen.

"Gwen?" I said while I opened the window for her "what are you doing here?" I asked her when suddenly she hugged me and then let go quickly.

"Nothing specific I just wanted to hangout with you" she told me.

"Gwen I really would but you know im grounded..."

"Is spider-man grounded?"she told me while I looked at her coming inside of my room.

"Ok look im sorry is just that I really missed you and you know I don't really have any other friends to hangout with and im going to be really busy with my band after tomorrow cause of the battle of the bands and I just wanted to hangout with you while I can this week" she told me with a sad look on her face...

"Ok" I told her knowing that if my parents came to my room and I wasn't there I would be dead- but I just couldn't see her sad...

She then looked at me and started smiling she's so cute when she smiles I thought.

"Ok where do you want to go?" I asked her

"Maybe just you know go for a swing around New York for a while and then go to the top of  the Chrysler Building and talk for a bit"

"Sure" I told her soon after I just put on my suit and we got out of my room through the window

- TIME SKIP -

After a while of just going across the city for a bit we went to the top of  the Chrysler Building and sat down.

"The view is so beautiful" Gwen said to me

"Yes it sure is" I told her looking at her then once she found out that I was looking at her she looked at me with those sweet blue eyes giving me a little cute smile and rested her head against my shoulder.

Soon after we heard something behind us and when we looked back a girl had just fell out of some type of portal (I suppose) and quickly after she screamed to someone saying "mom" she looked so sad and confused at the same time and soon after the portal closed she looked back and saw us standing looking at her.

"Who are you?" me and Gwen said at the same time looking at the girl in confusion.

———————————————————
Word count:459