FELL FROM THE SKY

It's Sunday 10.00 am and Robin is still asleep. The alarm goes on and off but no sign of Robin leaving her bed. Suddenly she starts hearing a loud noise from their living hall. She hears a whole lot people singing and comes out to see what was happening. It's Faith and his churchmate doing a prayer meet in their home. 

Robin was surprised and reacted fast.     .      .      . SHE RAN AWAY.   

*TEXTING*

ROBIN: Where are you, Vanezz? Let's meet in the club. I want to spend some fun time.

VANESSA: I'll be there soon. I think it will take about 10 mins.

ROBIN: I think i'll be there soon. I'll wait for you near the back door.

She got ready and went out to meet Vanez in the club.

 While she was in the club, she saw a group of twinkling girls in a cheerleadering costume entering the club. There were so loud and one girl in the group started to bully another cheerleader in their group. When things got worse Robin jumped in to save the girl.....is what you expect. Sorry but my girl is a coward but kind.

ROBIN: *starts approaching the bullied girl while dancing awkwardly*

When the bullies got there focus shifted. She started to talk to the bullied girl. Her name was Chris.

ROBIN: Hey!

THE GIRL: OH. Hey!

ROBIN: Can I know your name?

THE GIRL: I'm Chris. I'm sorry but I'm not feeling so good.

ROBIN: Wait! Wait! Wait! The thing is.........I'll be honest with you. I thought the way they treated you was not so........you know..nice...haha(awkwardly). So if you want to spend your time with me, I just wanna say that it is totally fine.

THE GIRL: Oh no no no! It's nothing like that. Did I seem so pathetic? I'm fine. They are my friends. I'm sure thy don't mean it..........right?

ROBIN: Uhhh.......let me tell you this one thing. If you didn't fit in, you don't have to squeeze in, you don't have to tolerate, you don't have to lie to yourself. You know you the best....well, sometimes you don't. During those times, I want you to listen to this tiny mini voice amidst the chaos.

CHRIS: Heh...What do you mean by that tiny mini voice? 

ROBIN: It's something special....Mm.....It's like a warning before danger, like a fence on a hill, like a love from the purest soul.

CHRIS: Wha...? purest soul?.....*Did she just call herself  the purest soul?weird*

VANESSA: What are you doing here? I've been searching you all along.

BULLIES: Chris...Chris where are you? we are waiting for you. Come here...........now. 

ROBIN : I'll get going. Bye..

CHRIS: Okaay

VANESSA: Who is that girl? Did you find a friend this soon? I told you I'm coming.

ROBIN: Don't say things like a red flaggy. Come let's go have fun.

*in her mind*(Okay Robin. You did all you could to help her.)

Robin spends the night having fun with her friend. Soon it was late and they had to leave. On their way out, Robin saw Chris being molested by some guys. She didn't know what to do.

ROBIN : Oh my days....This shouldn't be happening. What do we do?

VANESSA : Robin , Let's walk away.

ROBIN: Don't say that! You are girl. Think something.

*in her mind* Oh God please help me...show me a way. I just know I can't turn away in this situation. But I'm afraid that....that...I'll regret this.

Vanessa drags her away from the place. Robin tries to ignore it too*in her mind*[ Those guys were so many and each of them were so bulky and strong. Eventhough if I had jumped in to help, it would have ended up bad for me. It's fine. She'll be fine.(stops and runs back)]

ROBIN: Fine ,my foot.

VANESSA: Robin......don't do this. I'll leave you there. Hey.....

*Vanessa immediately calls police*

ROBIN : HEY!

*Targets the boy's face and throws her heel *

THE BOY:  F***** What a lunatic! Come here now.

Chris tries to run away but the boys got her.

THE BOY : What are you trying to be? Wonder woman?(laughs)

ROBIN : Yeah it's not easy.......being a Wonder Woman. Leave Chris alone.

THE BOY: Oh! She knows her name. Are you guys friends? Awww....so sweet.(laughs)

ROBIN: What an idiot! Only you are laughing! huh....

While they were talking, Chris tries to run away by biting the guy's hand. Robin sees that and secretly tries to distract the boys. Chris successfully runs away and Robin tries to follow behind.

But.....