I finished pouring myself juice.

I then went to look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing sweats and a hoodie with my locs down. Once I finished, I went to put my crocs on and grab my keys. I placed my phone in my pocket. I sighed to myself while walking in the dark.

I took a sip of my drink as I approached the gray BMW parked not too far from my apartment.

"Unlock the door." I told Dominique while pulling the door handle. Just as the door unlocked, I opened the door. I sighed to myself again as I got into the car and shut the door.

Dominique's car looked and smelled so clean. It always did. Different areas inside the car lit up in a pretty light purple color.

"What's up with you?" Dominique asked in a low tone while staring at me. "What are you talking about?" I questioned, trying my best not to roll my eyes.

"You come out here looking like you wanna do more than just talk." Dominique spoke.

"Dominique please. Stop with the bullshit. What do you want?" I sighed. "I wanna talk." she said. "I don't wanna talk. I'm not about to keep doing this shit with you." I expressed.

"That's why I'm trying to talk. Maybe if you would listen for once-" Dominique started. "Okay, see there you go." I interrupted her.

"There I go what?" Dominique questioned as if she was already annoyed. "You just be saying shit. Maybe if you would listen, nah maybe if you weren't out here saying one thing and doing another-" I spoke.

"Oh my god. And there you go. With the same shit we already discussed last night." Dominique cut me off.

"Whatever bruh, I don't even know why I came out here. I'm finna leave." I said, reaching to open the door. Dominique quickly pressed the lock button.

"Yo Dominique, what are you smoking?" I laughed but wasn't shit funny.

"You already know I don't like when people not listening to me. Can you just let me talk? Please?" Dominique asked.

"Go ahead." I sighed, leaning back in the seat.

"I understand you're mad at me for being with someone else last night, kissing her and shit." Dominique spoke. "I'm mad because you were lying. I could careless you kissed her. You can go kiss all of the women you want." I said.

"Now be honest with yourself." Dominique gave me a blank stare. "I don't care Dominique. I don't care!" I dragged out my words.

"Bro, I literally cannot talk to you while you're like this." Dominique sighed as she face palmed herself.

"Like what? I'm not even doing shit!" I sat up, waving my arms. "Look at yourself." Dominique stared at me.

"Says the one who was just on the phone last night, yelling her lungs out and trying to tell me who I can and can't fuck. Fuck out of here." I shook my head.

"Angel." Dominique continued to stare at me.

"No, stop talking to me. I don't give a damn. I don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck. Go on with that. I don't wanna talk anymore. I hate you." I covered my ears.