As the vehicle took a turn, Haana felt a sudden fear rushing through her body,
"I still don't know where I am going!" Thoughts rolled up and down inside her mind, the fear began growing, but it soon faded away when Yoongi, who was beside her,dropped his head on her shoulders.

"Yoongi?" She whispered, but got no response from the guy, confirming that he fell asleep.

She looked up at other three, but found only tae awake, he was roaming his eyes at everyone too, while Jimin was drooling over his shoulder, and jungkook was almost layed down on Jimin's lap, softly snoring.

Taehyung smiled warmly at the sight and ruffled Jungkook's hair brotherly.

When he looked up at Haana who was admiring how cute the younger one's looked, but soon she saw Taehyung looking at her, they both smiled softly at each other too, even though no words were spoken.

Yoongi murmured something underneath his breathe, Haana could feel him tensing under her. Suddenly his arms coiled on hers, and she got pulled down.

The side of her head straightly landed on his shoulder as his lifted his head.

The next second, she felt his head resting on hers, making her cheeks burn with nervousness.

"Mmhmm,I am comfortable now." He mumbled, not opening his eyes even for a second, and although Haana didn't say anything in reply, she was too comfortable to do anything, even opening eyes was a huge task.

Yoongi's decent fragrance was of a mixture of Soap and mint.One more deep breath was all it took,soon her consciousness took her into her dream world.

Taehyung clicked a picture of both of them in his phone with the flash on, and next he took a picture of himself with his two babies, turning his phone to get into the camera.

...

"Wake up!" Taehyung shook Jimin and Jungkook who were cuddled up together, almost taking up all the space there.

Yoongi yawned and sat up at the edge, swaying his legs a bit, with his hands in his jacket pockets, looking at the night sky above them, he was waiting for everything to get over.

Haana was just roaming around, waiting for the two to get up, so that she'll get to know what's happening and ofcourse head back home.

The two other elders, whom Haana didn't talk to much, were leaning their backs against the car, with folded arms, talking about something that didn't bothered her, what actually was bothering her was her itching nose, which wasn't a good sign.

Continuesly rubbing it red, and shivering with cold, she widened her eyes knowing what's coming up.

"A- a- a...AAANCHOO!" She sneezed.

And as it felt like an earthquake to both the sleepy heads, eyes didn't just open, they grew wide and their brains immediately got into attentive positions.

"Wha- What the hell was that?" Jimin grumbled, rubbing his eyes due to sudden flash light of street light under which the vehicle was parked.

"Oh we're here?" He said looking at the familiar buildings nearby, one of them was the apartment he and yoongi were paying rent to stay in, he flashed his phone towards his roommate;Yoongi.

Who looked at him dead in the eye and then looked away,he huffed out warm air in the cold atmosphere making it look like a smoke,before speaking, "Guess the time."

Jimin turned around his phone and his eyes widened even more,"How's it midnight?" He wondered out loud, closing his eyes tightly once and again opening to check whether he was seeing the time right, "Shit!" He cursed for lacking the track of time.

Taehyung yawned again, and shook Jungkook, who was starring the road blankly after waking up, with wide eyes, and nothing moving in his brain.Haana breathed out and rubbed her both palms together with a shiver in her breathing, she came and sat back again where she was sitting earlier, beside Yoongi and jimin, Jungkook, Tae infront.

Jungkook got completely down to stretch out his arms, while the other two elders came back seeing that now everyone is awake.

"So..." The pink head guy started, "Haana?" He said looking at her wanting her to listen, "Y-yeah?" She replied, unconsciously her hand gripping Yoongi's arm, and he didn't seem to mind it, he just was fighting the urge to hold her closer to himself, due to the cold weather, yeah, cold weather.

"This is really complicated, but, I guess it's time to tell you all of this." Jin said and she enlarged her eyes a bit to see if she is guessing him right, "Are you-"

"Ohh yeah. I am the guy who 'Almost' kidnapped you earlier, but hey, I am really sorry! I guess that wasn't the right way to get you with us and tell you about this." He quickly apologized.

"Yeah, That gave her a panick attack, and your sorry won't fix much." Yoongi said bluntly, but then sighed, "And come on, come to the point." He asked.

"It's okay as long as I am still safe with you all." Her voice was tiny and shivery, but yoongi's warmness was holding her together, although it was just his arm she was leaning on.

"I assure you, you are 100% safe with these," Jungkook told her and then giggled, "And definitely safer with me."

"Yeah sure." Haana chuckled.

"Well, start then?" Jimin asked, and Jin nodded before speaking.

"You all would have been working hard, basically on your mental health? Yeah. Haana hears voices, and get's dream about weird places and people, Yoongi too hears voices, but he's too busy to focus on what's going on with him, and jimin, you get visions right?" He ranted quietly, and looked at Namjoon so that he'll continue further explaining, he shook his head in repose.

"That time when you met Taehyung, he was being chased just like today, and he knew who you were, but just didn't know how you looked like, none of us knew, but the day you told him your name,he doubted that the Haana we know is you, and when you heard someone say he's an alien,yeah that someone was jungkook, he kinda wanted to confirm that is you. Hence, we sent jin the following day you met Yoongi." He looked at both of them and nodded to approve Taehyung giving Haana his denim jacket, he was already wearing a hoodie in it so it wasn't a problem to give his warm cloth to the shivering girl.

With running nose, she immediately wore it and looked at Namjoon,"So, that means, the voices in my head are-"

"Are us trying to figure out how all of this us happening," Jin continued with a nodd approving what she is thinking is correct.

"This is so messed up." Yoongi ran his hands through his already messed hair.

"To be very honest, it was irritating when i didn't know what it was. But now that it makes sense, it's even more frustrating because, I-" she looked at her phone screen as it buzzed before continuing,"I am still confused how all of this is happening!" She face palm herself, parting away from yoongi's arm after getting warm in Taehyung's jacket.

"Uh- Your," Yoongi began, "Your parents are quite concerning about you- and you are here in the midnight alone with, um, six other guys. Wouldn't your dad be worried?" He asked her.

She sighed, because she lied her parents, once again, "I told them I was attending night school today as I have some doubts in English subject." She told him.

"So you lied?" Jimin asked raising his eye brows, "Yeah. Unfortunately." She replied him getting quite once again.

"How did you meet Yoongi Haana?" Namjoon pondered a question.

And that reminded her that she was being chased earlier too, there she met him because he saved her popping out of nowhere.

All of this was fine at some extent, but she suddenly remembered the little girl in blue dress.

Who was she?

...
Author

Heyo

I guess i am doing better now?

Can this chapter reach atleast 7 votes? Can it?

Have a nice dayyy sweetheartsss...